NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by marley

I saw those out there today Wally. Lookin pretty good. I got 2 pairs of them on the way from Eastbay. They keep pushing the backorder date everyday though.
We were originally expecting to receive a shipment in for the Nike Trainer 1.2 Low - Men's in White/Obsidian/Ginger/Birch (31848142) around 2/04/11, but it has not come in yet.  We have yet to receive an updated date on when we may expect the shipment to come in now, but once we get them in, your order will be processed and shipped.  As with all back-orders, the dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray
I just checked our system again and it appears the back-order date has been pushed back to 2/18/11.  Send us a private message if you want us to adjust your order marley.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ugh. 2-18?! Man that sucks. Oh well. Plenty of other stuff comin out to take my mind of them til then.

I need to get the Hyperfuse trainer 1.2s!!! The royal blue ones are A1, I can't find them anywhere in a 10.5. I have a pair of Dynamic Trainers, Free Run 5.0s, Sparq 09s, and Free TRs. They are all comfy and keep me on my feet; I'm wondering if these shoes can keep up.

Saw the Medicine Ball's today... definitely a lot darker than the eastbay stock-pic. Wally's real life pics are more accurate, but not as dark.  I'd say, the brown on the heel is the closest.  
It's all about the lighting, as usual.  

I thought they looked ok, but not something I'd get. Next.

2-18 back order date has arrived but they still arent showing in stock at Eastbay. Nike is killin me lately. haha I ordered these forever ago.

Those are prolly the best pics I have seen. What you think Wally? I am lookin forward to getting mine.

I'm tempted to order those medicine ball trainers..they would look good with khaki shorts in the summer

Eastbay backorder date bumped out again. Crazy.
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they can get me any updates on the shoe.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'm not paying stupid prices for a shoe that is meant to be worn and worked out in. My trainers get the crap beat out of them every day. I could care less about how fresh they look. 

Thanks Ray. I placed my order almost a month ago so I am really gettin antsy haha.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Eastbay backorder date bumped out again. Crazy.
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they can get me any updates on the shoe.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray
I was told that we should be receiving the shipment in later today.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ended up with the ultimate steal this weekend at the Tannersville PA Nike outlet..ended up with a pair of Madden 2011 trainers for 41 bucks
pimp.gif
..my size as well!

Nice pickup DMX. I actually picked up a second pair last week in the Madden EA promo box for 50 bucks shipped off Ebay.

My Medicine Ball 1.2s are out for delivery so I will have pics up tonight.

Post those pics marley..you will decide whether I use my 25% off Gold club coupon towards them..
laugh.gif

Got my Medicine Ball 1.2s today.  Here they are with some comparisons to 09 Trainer III Medicine Ball

Christmas in June. A certain three letter website nickname has a FSR of the chlorophyll c/w for $54. I shouldnt share any of this as I hope for the clearance price to lower even more but I thought I'd be nice and pass along the news..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom