Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Those look like someone's customs. Somethings slightly off. The white toe box among a grey frame is a familiar touch. Black seems out of place imho

Those look like someone's customs. Somethings slightly off. The white toe box among a grey frame is a familiar touch. Black seems out of place imho
I think it's the high contrast of the plastic lace plates. Being black on a predominately white shoe gives it a different look compared to the more subtle coloring of OG color ways.

Just copped Med Balls, I'm happy with them. Obviously not as nice as the 2001 pair but still sick nonetheless and 100x more comfortable than the 09s. Saw the beige gumsole pair too, and they actually look pretty good in person. I'd say quality wise they're a little bit better than the balls. Leather upper just seems consistent thought and the whole inner liner is leather. I had to keep it OG though

Med Balls listed for January release on Asphaltgold Germany, so I guess they will be available in more EU shops soon.

Need a size 12! The shoe that started it all.

What date are these released because so far the usual sites show nothing for 12/26.

Last edited:
Nah def true to size. You definitely feel that snug fit around the pinky toe but once your foot is in there it just feels snug not painful. The leather is soft enough that it has some give to it.

View media item 1307865

I've always gone .5 up w/ Trainer IIIs. Are you saying that these are larger than previous releases or that you've always gone TTS with IIIs? I'm thinking of copping online but if you're saying they're built larger than previous releases, then I'll wait to try them on.

For every single Trainer 1 and III, I've had to go .5 up. Trainer SC, SC II and '91, I've gone TTS. That maybe just be my preference, though.

I've always gone .5 up w/ Trainer IIIs. Are you saying that these are larger than previous releases or that you've always gone TTS with IIIs? I'm thinking of copping online but if you're saying they're built larger than previous releases, then I'll wait to try them on.

For every single Trainer 1 and III, I've had to go .5 up. Trainer SC, SC II and '91, I've gone TTS. That maybe just be my preference, though.

Wait to try them on. My 09 pair was half size up and fit more narrow than these. But these still feel snug around the forefoot, I just think the leather has some give to it.

Got my pair in last night from eBay.

Went up to a size 12 and they're still a bit narrow.

But that being said, the leather actually feels like leather on these.

Press it with your thumb, and it actually wrinkles.

Yo, what stores are you guys seeing the Medicine Balls at?  Or is everyone copping online?  

Back
Top Bottom