Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I was just gonna post those Pure platinum/royal ones. They're on Titolo but I'm guessing they'll pop up elsewhere.

Still want those OG Navy/White ones. Got a pair on finish line on sale for like $50 back around 2002 and they shipped me a pair where one shoe was probably a display model for a while, cause all the white parts on one shoe were mad yellow. If these medicine balls work out Wouldn't mind seeing those.

no US 12?
ohwell.gif

nice find nevertheless!

Part of me likes them, and part of me thinks they look like a giant Band-Aid.

I'm torn.

I just received my medicine balls from shoe jockey and the tongue tag on the right shoe is sewn on upside down. Any body else have that happen on theirs?

Anybodygot their pair from oneness? Just emailed them and they told me they couldnt ship out before launch?? Do i smell a scam?

I think they purposely use paint that chips so that you either have to restore the shoes yourself or buy the new retro when it releases.
I think overall, however, it makes the shoe look like poor quality, which doesn't represent the brand well when others see it that way.  Particularly when it happens after only a few wears.  I would love to hear an honest discussion from nike around why they do that when the have the technology/processes to do it right.  The simplest answer is that it's cheaper....ugh.

I learned my lesson copping trainers at retail. They never sell out and every last pair has ended up in outlets or eBay for dirt cheap eventually.

I learned my lesson copping trainers at retail. They never sell out and every last pair has ended up in outlets or eBay for dirt cheap eventually.

I agree, I almost the bought the at1 chlorophyll in 2012 for retail, I waited and bought at outlet for $33

I think overall, however, it makes the shoe look like poor quality, which doesn't represent the brand well when others see it that way.  Particularly when it happens after only a few wears.  I would love to hear an honest discussion from nike around why they do that when the have the technology/processes to do it right.  The simplest answer is that it's cheaper....ugh.

Werd. This is true about pretty much all retros besides Jordans of course.

If people are still looking for the Medicine Balls, on ebay you can get them now for $115.00 shipped. I'm thinking they'll get lower once it releases everywhere.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom