Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Don't really see the MB's sitting long enough online for a discount or sale. Seem limited for some reason. Locally in store may provide better chances.

They're only sold out on NDC. They're sitting everywhere else online some even below retail that have been up for 2-3 weeks already. I can't think of a trainer that has released in the past 2 years that didn't sit long enough for a sale or discount. The boutiques are going to be stuck with these for months.

This I wish I had a code copped the hurache trainer off NDC, tried to use my rewards and gift card at champs to cop the medicine balls, but they have exclusions on the rewards card and they charged shipping. Promo code for free shipping didn't work either. Went back to nike and my size is gone. guess I will try to order in the store in a few they seem to be able to get aaround reward restrictions, they even let me use them on Jordans. And if I order in store I probably will get free shipping. 

Champs is free shipping

Well went in a store they had em but no 15 and she said they can't phone order new releases. I tried online promo code for free shipping but it said it was excluded

I just checked out and its automatic free shipping do you live in the us?
just checked out with free shipping on mobile, this morning on my desktop it wasn't offering free shipping for some strange reason. It was ringing up to $150, I wasn't paying that glad I got it to finally go through $113 after I used my $25 gift card

They look great in that picture not so much in person. Not the 1st time I've been catfished by a stock photo though.

I actually liked these in hand but the upside down tag turned me off. I ended up sending that pair back and picking up a pair this morning.

Yeah, if you're looking for a discount from big name retailers it probably won't happen with the MBs.  Personally, I'm like 4 months behind releases and I always seem to find pairs for a good amount less than MSRP on eBay or smaller boutique websites.  

Patience pays off like 99% of the time with this sneaker thing.  With so many releases now, people are bound to sell off impulse/hype buys down the road.  

QFT

We're excited for them b/c we're in a Trainer thread lol. regular people aren't checking for these so patience will pay off here.

Last edited:
QFT

We're excited for them b/c we're in a Trainer thread lol. regular people aren't checking for these so patience will pay off here.

I get nervous with my size sometimes I wait for a price reduction and miss out so if I love the shoe I cop it right away. If it goes on sale then I will double up and turn my first pair into beaters. Just grabbed a second pair of lavas for the low on eastbay.

Man had apair in '09 but sold it. Regret it big time. Hard to watch "Do the right thing"  nowadays cuz spike lee's wearing them. Tried looking for them at my local mall today...they didn't get them . Shoe Palace in my area missed there shipment, they'll be getting theirs this coming week. I might just end up copping a pair from ebay.

I swear but the City Blue or some sneaker store in Franklin Mills had those Medicine ball jawns last weekend lol. Didnt know they had a release date of January 3rd. Yall think they'll sit in stores? Might wanna cop a pair eventually

Last edited:
Yeah, if you're looking for a discount from big name retailers it probably won't happen with the MBs.  Personally, I'm like 4 months behind releases and I always seem to find pairs for a good amount less than MSRP on eBay or smaller boutique websites.  

Patience pays off like 99% of the time with this sneaker thing.  With so many releases now, people are bound to sell off impulse/hype buys down the road.  

So true. My local boutique does 40% off everything in store and everything that's not super hype sits at 50% off. I'm talking like air max 90 and 85 Halloween quick strikes at less than 100 USD and they still sat.

What day did those all light brown upper trainer 3's release?

Nevermind lol just tryna gauge when the exclusion will be lifted on the medicine balls

Last edited:
No im talking about the all tan upper ones. I see they are off exclusion so im trying to figure how long it will take for the medicine balls to come off exclusion

Back
Top Bottom