Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

MBs for $105 shipped at Champs, If you use the $25 OFF (January) code.
(You'll see them go lower, but if you don't wanna wait...)
:nerd:

Last edited:
Damn these are uncomfortable , I got a sz 11.5 that I always wear in trainers and killing my toes , guess I need a 12

Damn these are uncomfortable , I got a sz 11.5 that I always wear in trainers and killing my toes , guess I need a 12

I was afraid of that. I had two prs of the last version and they were unrelentingly painful :lol:. Had to let them go.

This one works for champs

CPCH3BN3

tempted to copp now, but i think i can get them even lower then $111
nerd.gif

Im holding out as well... Ill try them on instore so I know what size I need to watch 

RD dates are tentative

705426- GR

001    PURE PLATINUM/BLACK/TOTAL ORANGE/LYON BLUE         2/18/15

002    BLACK/WHITE/GUM LIGHT BROWN/BLACK                           4/18/15

003    WOLF GREY/WHITE/GUM LIGHT BROWN/WOLF GREY         5/18/15

100    WHITE/WHITE/GUM LIGHT BROWN/WHITE                           5/18/15

300    JADE STONE/BLACK/WHITE/MEDIUM OLIVE                        1/18/15

709989- PRM QS 

201    VACHETTA TAN/HOT LAVA/BLUE LAGOON/BLACK            4/18/15

anyone else buy them unsatisfied? quality material wise I like them but quality control wise they're horrible... i had them bring me out 3 pairs and had to mix and match they were so bad...

Jades are live on NDC... Which picture is accurate tho?!

I really like the one with the white tab and midsole!

Last edited:
I copped these jades a week before Christmas from oneness, the bottom picture is accurate. 

Last edited:
with all the stories on sizing & quality i'm def waiting for the MB to go sale a must have for my collection tho.the release of the ATC II taught me a sneaker life lesson on why you should wait on sneakers to go on sale.

Dudes who appreciate the MBs typically appreciate most of these... The Memories, though
View media item 1337300

The iii's in there are the best ones, especially the indigos! For a sneaker-obsessed guy, I'm on the older side, too. In 8th grade I convinced my mom to order me med balls, but to my surprise, the indigo ones arrived. Since no Internet, it was the first time I ever saw them. I was psyched with how sick they were and that no one else had them at school lol, so I kept them. If a good quality release of them happens I will at least double up, probably triple!

I had contacted Nike regarding the shoes I received with the upside down Nike tag. They told me they couldn't do anything about them because I bought them from oneness which isn't an authorized Nike retailer.

I had contacted Nike regarding the shoes I received with the upside down Nike tag. They told me they couldn't do anything about them because I bought them from oneness which isn't an authorized Nike retailer.

Well THAT is interesting.
:nerd:

Wow!! So oneness isn't authorized? :wow:

That's what was told to me when I contacted Nike about the shoes. Nike used oneness's online website to look up whether they are or not. It definitely surprised me. I'm hoping they just gave me the wrong info or something because I like oneness. They are very easy to order from and they have the same prices as any other retail store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom