Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

That just means they'll be up within the next week or so. They've been doing that a lot lately.

i just noticed that the superbowls in my size are gone from nike..

i was hoping to get them on deep discount but i doubt that will happen.

im not gonna let these slip by me tho.

imagemagic.php

imagemagic.php

imagemagic.php

imagemagic.php
are these out in the U.S.? or is there a release date yet?

Why, or why don't they release the OG Navy/White colorway?  Only retroed once in 2001?  Do people really not like that colorway, or is Nike thinking it doesn't stand out enough to get people excited?

I'm thinking if it doesn't happen this year while they're tooled up for this model, it'll be another decade before we see it!

The leather Nike used on these Medicine Balls is top notch - one of the best I've ever seen on a Nike GR.

I just hate the leather tongue

tongue waaayyyy too pointy on the sides as well...don't like all these tongues being made to pop rather look like they're supposed to

not all models were designed to be tongue poppers nike! damb...yall know better than that ish

Retired from the double-up years ago (for the most part)
BUT I just grabbed a 2nd pair of MBs for the cheap... I Had to :nerd:
I haven't paid retail on anything in 2015, thus far.
It's amazing how much slips thru the cracks these days.

These medicine balls will be highly sought after in a few years imho.

"I remember seeing those on sale for 70 smh"

yesterday i was on NDC and they had a full size run of the atc3 white/gum and i was surprised since they were sold out previously, i log back in now cause i had a store credit but had left it at home and now they are sold out again!

Last edited:
Receive my medicine balls from Villa. The midsoles looked yellow and tainted. Not sure if my pair from Eastbay looked the same.

@donjuan513, did your pair come discolored?

Back
Top Bottom