Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

The 12 felt a bit cramped in the toe box. Basically the whole front of the shoe felt tight. The 13 was a little bit longer than I want but the for overall is better and no toe issues. I have the med ball, blue size exclusive and white gum now and all are 13s.

Yaw slept on RUVILLA having em for $70 shipped? (they were posted in here FYI)

they sat for the longest, I just copped last week... not many sizes left...

^dawg there are so many nice shoes goin on sale...FNL had a pretty nice 30% off on a bunch already discounted of air max 2015, command forces are finally hittin 100 (trying to get emeralds) and the air max anniversary pack is pretty dope.  i can still get em cause kicksusa still has FSR but i have to recover from the last month ahahahah

Last edited:
Had white/gum at lancaster, PA going fast biggest I saw was 11 might have more in the back.
I just got my order in today....i was told they have a ton of these

BTW... .5 size up from TTS fit perfectly for me average width foot

Now that i have these in hand i will be buying black and gray gum pairs .....Too SIck on Foot and Versatile 

Lol talk about shotty craftsmanship. Go to the URL below and switch back and forth quickly to the side profile photos of the grey and white pairs.The shoe placement is the same in the photo but you'll notice from switching back and forth the uppers aren't glued to the midsole in the same place. The white one was glued back a little and the upper on the grey is glued on forward a little. :rofl:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-trainer-3-shoe/pid-10270599/pgid-10347983

Last edited:
Thinking about picking up a pair of the black/gum joints on payday this week, not had any of the trainer line in over 10 years, how are they fitting?

Normally a uk10 in AM1/90/95, size up to uk10.5 or 11 for AM Plus and huaraches as my feet are a little wide.

^Might wanna size up, they fit really tight around the pinky toe area. I bought my regular size 13 (because I refuse to buy 14's) and they stay in the box because they're so uncomfortable.

^Might wanna size up, they fit really tight around the pinky toe area. I bought my regular size 13 (because I refuse to buy 14's) and they stay in the box because they're so uncomfortable.

my size 14s started that way but eventually broke in. 20+ wears and my pinky toe pain is gone.

my size 14s started that way but eventually broke in. 20+ wears and my pinky toe pain is gone.

I'm a 14 as well and I had my hands on two pairs of the medicine balls. I got another pair after snagging them for a better deal than the first pair that I returned. They fit a bit less narrow than the first pair and after a few wears they felt fine. They're a little snug, but were never painful and I have pretty wide feet. I went TTS and think a 15 would be way too big.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom