Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I'm catching an Asics/New Balance runner vibe with the colorblocking. Looks like brushable suede. Put me in the "wait and see" category. I don't hate them though

Update on my med ball retros. Still holding up really well. Pair #1 can do no wrong

It's weird without the strap but I can't say they look bad necessarily. He colorblocking and materials look really good. I'm wondering if this lighter upper without that cage around the forefoot will solve the comfort issues on this shoe. I absolutely love my medicine ball trainers, def a top 10 shoe for me, maybe a top 5 but the fact that I have to put little band aids on my pinky toes like a woman wearing heels is just wrong on so many levels. I'm curious to try these once they go in discount. Or at least try them on.

^Might wanna size up, they fit really tight around the pinky toe area. I bought my regular size 13 (because I refuse to buy 14's) and they stay in the box because they're so uncomfortable.

Size 11 ordered, hoping they're cosy, really digging this cw and looking forward to rocking them!

The aspect that drew me to the AT3 in '88 was the plastic, so this new silhouette is a no go for me.... 

Glad I went a full size up with the black gums, pinky area snug but not remotely sore. Rest of the toe box is a little roomy but I'm happy with these all in all

Glad I went a full size up with the black gums, pinky area snug but not remotely sore. Rest of the toe box is a little roomy but I'm happy with these all in all

I'm thinking of going a full-size up on the med balls since there isn't a 12.5. Anyone know if the trainer 3's just run small. I know I had to size up 1 full size on the runner huaraches and a 13 in those are the same length wise as all my 12s.

It seems to me like people with slim/average feet may only need to go up .5 but if you've got wide feet id definitely say a full size up.

the black/greys look pretty good and i wonder what the quality is like cuz they look nice in certain colorways, btw i never liked any of the OG colorways in this shoe

Wore mine today for first time. Went up a full size and no pinky toe problems. Beware, that insole dyed my socks blue!

This happens with all of my shoes with leather insoles. 90% of it washes out and it gradually gets better over time. It's dye not dirt so it doesn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom