Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Anyone else notice all the medicine balls sold out on eastbay, champs etc.
Probably took them off new release product list and people copped them with the 15% or 20% off promo codes, there was a guy on eastbay with a FSR asking for $105 a pair 

How is szing in comparison to ATC2 I havent worn medicine ball since 3rd grade lol

C'mon!  There's already enough stuff I want this month!  Stop surprising me!

^ mines coming in the mail... Pics look good so here's hoping they look nice in the real

any of the UK members seen the size? collab in person? trying to get a sense of how dark the blue is in person

Sorry to pollute since I know sizing questions get asked all the time here, but I was wondering if anyone could compare the fit on the medicine balls to the 12' chloropyhlls? Stuck between an 11 and an 11.5, and none of my local spots have them to try on and the fit has been the only thing keeping me from copping since they dropped. My 12' chlolrophyll's were an 11, but had mad pinky problems with them, and if these are supposed to have the same issue, I am thinking I might have to go with the 11.5.. Can anyone weigh in?

$104 for medicine balls on eastbay after 20% off

You guys think the medicine balls will drop any lower? I'm willing to wait, but I don't want to pay more than I have to. I went in too early on all the Tech hybrids. :smh:

Nice. How are the materials on them?
Nothing special about the materials athough I did like the mesh/net material used on the tongue. Pinky toe squeeze is back on these. Didnt have that issue with my medicine balls, wore these for a few days and it got bettter as the day went on. Not as bad as the squeezeon the Bo knows horseback riding tho. 

Nothing special about the materials athough I did like the mesh/net material used on the tongue. Pinky toe squeeze is back on these. Didnt have that issue with my medicine balls, wore these for a few days and it got bettter as the day went on. Not as bad as the squeezeon the Bo knows horseback riding tho. 
Got mines today materials are on point cw is dope also like the air unit cw aswell

Back
Top Bottom