Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

For reference, The original was white/indigo Navy
1592581347004.jpeg

Hopefully Nike would release the TW's...this was my first Nike's in mens sizing. For me this is the ultimate cross trainer, wore this model for anything back then.

Hopefully Nike would release the TW's...this was my first Nike's in mens sizing. For me this is the ultimate cross trainer, wore this model for anything back then.

Honestly they seem to fit bigger than usual for me. I always go up a half size to 11.5 and these feel roomier than previous AT3s. Not sure if that’s enough to stay TTS though. I managed to snag my true sz 11, so I’ll find out soon enough.
🤞 I hope they’re TTS. I was able to snag a 12 on FTL this morning before they were gone. The orange and blues sz 12 are just sitting in my closet collecting dust because they fit in store but felt awkward after wearing. If anyone’s interested DM me, they’ve been worn twice for an hour or so
419ACA06-68CA-4AD2-8FA6-29B1CA9A83DE.jpeg

Just to reiterate Nikes crazy logic here, this model is essentially a 3rd or 4th tier model. You have your air trainer high (at1) as the prime top tier, then your one to two of the air cross trainer models. And lastly, the cheap non air cross trainers that no one ever really wanted. After 32 years, this is what they want to focus on? Lol

anyone heard of leebaron?
Scored a sz 12 for $113 shipped. Couldn’t pass that up. I didn’t think these USAs would sell out like they are. I guess I’m back to buying nikes lol. I hated on both yet Nike got my money

the link above ha 8.5 to 10.5 available. Use their coupon code for 20% off.

Just to reiterate Nikes crazy logic here, this model is essentially a 3rd or 4th tier model. You have your air trainer high (at1) as the prime top tier, then your one to two of the air cross trainer models. And lastly, the cheap non air cross trainers that no one ever really wanted. After 32 years, this is what they want to focus on? Lol

Scored a sz 12 for $113 shipped. Couldn’t pass that up. I didn’t think these USAs would sell out like they are. I guess I’m back to buying nikes lol. I hated on both yet Nike got my money

My boy Z worked on these- he’s one of us. He wanted to bring something back that NT would understand to his division (Core). There’s no Trainer 1, SC, or any cool AIR for his division- that would be all NSW and above. It’s slim pickings trying to bring a “likeable” takedown model back in the sub $80 range- but he’s trying. The Trainer Low is probably the first shoe anyone from our world would even consider buying. Heck- his team has never done a retro shoe that we’d inquiry about, but yet they’re the most profitable of all of the divisions.

I shouldn’t say no one wanted back then But they were defnitely Less desired. They served a purpose. I Shouldn’t be surprised with Nike any more. Less desired 32 years ago are the ones retroing first. Makes perfect sense.
My boy Z worked on these- he’s one of us. He wanted to bring something back that NT would understand to his division (Core). There’s no Trainer 1, SC, or any cool AIR for his division- that would be all NSW and above. It’s slim pickings trying to bring a “likeable” takedown model back in the sub $80 range- but he’s trying. The Trainer Low is probably the first shoe anyone from our world would even consider buying. Heck- his team has never done a retro shoe that we’d inquiry about, but yet they’re the most profitable of all of the divisions.
kudos to your boy for working with what he’s got

but NSW. What is their excuse? Obviously the Viotechs are selling well. The usas, a near og representation, are slim picking. They did a tw II supreme a decade back but never original colorways? It’s now going on 8 years for a chlorophyll At1. They did absolutely nothing for Nikes cross trainers 25th anniversary or 30th, and soon 35th. Can they move your boy up already?

Nike released these a few years back
1593360659622.png

Worst pleathery crap materials I’ve ever witnessed and those were $100-$120 retail, so if division can get trainers out there for sub $80 (they couldn’t feel cheaper than the above), I’m all game.

^^^ Yes...I also wear no show socks that are on the thinner side, so that’ll give me more space and comfort.

Thanks for that link, Wally. I ordered a pair. Shipping was only $11 to Canada, hope it's legit.

Side note: Has anybody seen the midnight navy pair sold in Canada? Livestock was supposed to be releasing them yesterday but then yesterday the website turned to TBA. Doubt they'll ever release them now

EDIT: annnnnnd they cancelled my order already. "Due to unforeseen circumstances"

Last edited:
Nike released these a few years back
1593360659622.png

Worst pleathery crap materials I’ve ever witnessed and those were $100-$120 retail, so if division can get trainers out there for sub $80 (they couldn’t feel cheaper than the above), I’m all game.

Man those were absolutely terrible. No exaggeration.

Ty, we complain but I do appreciate your guy’s efforts. If they can give us decent materials and good comfort, I’ll take those colorways and make them work.

I have a feeling us old heads are gonna be getting major love in the future. Seems like Hypebeast took completely over and still has a major niche, but I feel like things are gradually turning towards nand old head wave with classic models and colors. Hopefully we get an authentic 90s wave and get an abundance of different trainer models as well as classic basketball models.

People selling Viotechs for $150-$170, smh. I’m so ****in tired of people flipping shoes for $10-$30 profit
That’s why they buy the entire lot...
I have a feeling us old heads are gonna be getting major love in the future. Seems like Hypebeast took completely over and still has a major niche, but I feel like things are gradually turning towards nand old head wave with classic models and colors. Hopefully we get an authentic 90s wave and get an abundance of different trainer models as well as classic basketball models.
while they’re at it, they need to start making 90’s mesh ball shorts. I’m tired of paying 40-80 for BS dri fit. 💯 but it’s inevitable we get a full 90’s retro wave because that’s where every designer is right now. Even GAP got on the wave and signed Kanye.

FTL restocked the USA’s. Lol can’t wait to see what resellers prices drop to😩😩😩😩😩😩

Nike restocked a full size run already. Why that emoji.....resellers getting screwed is a good thing....unless I'm misinterpreting.

Back
Top Bottom