Nike Air Trainer Huarache 94 def. coming out (via sneakernews.com)

OGs are a no brainer. volts are looking promising. pretty sure those will be copped as well. now as for those red joints, no thanks.

red ones are actually doper then da OGs.... ill cop on sale since i learned my lessons from da carnivores coppin at retail...

I definitely need these. Now if nike would just release the huarache plus I would have had all my fav huaraches released. Do it Nike

Been waiting a long time for these to come back. 
pimp.gif

This is the missing OG colorway. I wonder if it'll come back as well.

Will Smith rocked them in an episode of Fresh Prince.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

red ones are actually doper then da OGs.... ill cop on sale since i learned my lessons from da carnivores coppin at retail...
I agree with you often, but not here. The OGs just "feel" like Huaraches. The whole line always made use of bright colors matched in non-traditional combos. Green and purple, Neon Green and Royal. Purple and Yellow. Teal and Lavender, Royal and Purple, etc. The black/red CW is fine, but it doesn't have that classic Huarache flavor.

Brings back Big 5 clearance memories *tear* $24.99 for these and the neon white strapped huaraches and of course..carnivores.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I agree with you often, but not here. The OGs just "feel" like Huaraches. The whole line always made use of bright colors matched in non-traditional combos. Green and purple, Neon Green and Royal. Purple and Yellow. Teal and Lavender, Royal and Purple, etc. The black/red CW is fine, but it doesn't have that classic Huarache flavor.

pimp.gif
True indeed. The red ones (while dope) come off as a Trunner.

STILL on the hunt for Carnivores myself BUT yes indeed the OG pair to be had if they drop to outlet pricing...

Hope the materials utilized are decent, the strap is the big nostalgic come on with these bad boys.

How bad can you mess up retroing Huaraches? Oh wait ...

Hmmm... those look interesting. If that's 3M then it's basically a 112 Huarache Trainer. Still just want the OGs but these don't look bad.

I remember many of the Huaraches from the '90s, but I don't remember seeing these. Nevertheless, they look great.

The Air Carnivore-like colorway is money.

^^^I'll wait for clearance prices on the 112 colorway posted above, but the OG's I'm coppin at retail cause I won't have the patience to wait for a price drop. Been waiting for this shoe since moms wouldn't buy them for me in 94

^^^I'll wait for clearance prices on the 112 colorway posted above, but the OG's I'm coppin at retail cause I won't have the patience to wait for a price drop. Been waiting for this shoe since moms wouldn't buy them for me in 94

I saved my lunch money for a month to cop at Big 5. She bought me the carnivores and said no more shoes. I lost mad weight...I should try it again :D

What's the diet looking now a days pana..you still on swoll?

$125 for retail??? Definitely hoping that what has happened to those carnivore retro will happen to them also.
Does someone remember what was actually the retail price for this particular pair when the OGs were out?

Back
Top Bottom