Nike Air Trainer Huarache 94 def. coming out (via sneakernews.com)

I hope the OGs release within a day or so of some retro Jordans. Things are so much easier for me when J's run interference.

I'll have to resist the urge to cop right when they release. Unless the OGs are limited, these joints will make it to outlets and get down to 50% of MSRP.

Need the OG colorways when they drop..i doubt they sell out but you never know..

I'll have to resist the urge to cop right when they release. Unless the OGs are limited, these joints will make it to outlets and get down to 50% of MSRP.
Yep.  Outlet fodder for sure.  And I'm not the least bit mad at that.  Just more $$ saved.  

we should delete this thread to avoid hype. I copped for $29.99 at Big 5 back in the day. I wish I was still a size 9-9.5. Oh, the good ole days.

we should delete this thread to avoid hype. I copped for $29.99 at Big 5 back in the day. I wish I was still a size 9-9.5. Oh, the good ole days.

I wouldn't even worry. This will be somewhere between the Carnivores and the Pillars, IMO.

The only I could see "hype" being a problem is they give the OG CW the Air Flow OG CW treatment, release-wise.

I wouldn't even worry. This will be somewhere between the Carnivores and the Pillars, IMO.
The only I could see "hype" being a problem is they give the OG CW the Air Flow OG CW treatment, release-wise.
I copped for $118 but still feel cheated since those were $49.99 on the eastbay catalog.

I need to learn self-control and have faith that a lot of my childhood will go to the outlets.

I hope the OGs release within a day or so of some retro Jordans. Things are so much easier for me when J's run interference.

lol @ "run interference"

That 112/3M pair will probably be a special release of some sort.

Picked up mine yesterday!!!

Last edited:
^^
Nice!

Whats the MSRP on them?
As tempted as I am, I'll still hold back and catch them on clearance or wait til they get discounted.

Are these in stores yet ? If so ima try to find a pair today.... Don't know if they officially released yet though

I ordered a pair from Oneness. I know Major DC and West NYC also have em and are taking phone orders.

Imma def wait till there heavily discounted before I cop....I learned my lesson from copping the carnivores for retail smh

Back
Top Bottom