Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

i still havent worn any of my 4 pairs yet.

oh and sold out everywhere around here mate(s)

i still havent worn any of my 4 pairs yet.

oh and sold out everywhere around here mate(s)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i mean its just the paint cracking right, all cosmetic. not the midsole foam crumbling? My og 91s midsole is built like a rock. I think those will outlive my 04s.
yea no crumble. they will be beaters now. my other pair been beaters...

its weird cuz they w ere holding up pretty well until today the paint all a sudden just cracked. since the only painted part is the rear side of the midsole thats where they are cracking its not TOO bad but its like not just one spot on that area. its like that whole white painted part of the midsole decided to crack all at once lol prolly throw some white out on it hahaha. its gonna be a pain when my grey yellow pair cracks... kinda hard to find yellow paint that will match

i think when nike retros the bordeaux vii, the trainer 2 sc, and air force v i am DONE with shoes...

i mean its just the paint cracking right, all cosmetic. not the midsole foam crumbling? My og 91s midsole is built like a rock. I think those will outlive my 04s.
yea no crumble. they will be beaters now. my other pair been beaters...

its weird cuz they w ere holding up pretty well until today the paint all a sudden just cracked. since the only painted part is the rear side of the midsole thats where they are cracking its not TOO bad but its like not just one spot on that area. its like that whole white painted part of the midsole decided to crack all at once lol prolly throw some white out on it hahaha. its gonna be a pain when my grey yellow pair cracks... kinda hard to find yellow paint that will match

i think when nike retros the bordeaux vii, the trainer 2 sc, and air force v i am DONE with shoes...

Sorry for the grave dig. After patiently waiting forever I finally got a pair. The reason for bringing this thread back to life is that I didn't see any info clearing up the cushioning questions. The '10 AMT91 retro indeed has forefoot and heel air. A nice surprise when I pulled the insole and felt the dimples of an air pocket(s).

Sorry for the grave dig. After patiently waiting forever I finally got a pair. The reason for bringing this thread back to life is that I didn't see any info clearing up the cushioning questions. The '10 AMT91 retro indeed has forefoot and heel air. A nice surprise when I pulled the insole and felt the dimples of an air pocket(s).

My fave Grey/Obsidian from 04
greybos8xo.jpg

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Never could understand why they add yellow to a perfectly good cw.

Yellow is an OG colorway. Step your knowledge up.
Seriously, but if you look a few posts up someone posted a new color way that released back in 2004 maybe that will suit your needs, they show up on ebay every now and then

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Never could understand why they add yellow to a perfectly good cw.

Yellow is an OG colorway. Step your knowledge up.
Seriously, but if you look a few posts up someone posted a new color way that released back in 2004 maybe that will suit your needs, they show up on ebay every now and then

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Good info indeed. I'm always harsh or critical of Nike. I gotta say, nice job. To eastbay and who supplies your info, get that straightened out. There are people out there, not many lol, who care what they really put on their feet.

I've heard others on other forums say the same thing about the yellow on  the grey colorway. That's like questioning why the Jordan VIs use Infrared or Cardinal on the other jordans. Or Cool Grey 11s.. yet they are the ones waiting in line for the trash BIN jordans that go for hundreds upon hundreds.

You make no sense. Be that critical to all genres you wear. If normal people were as nit picky to other genres like basketball and running, as they are to cross trainers, nothing would get sold. Either the shape is wrong, color is bad, or quality is mediocre. so many pass on trainers to buy other things without even a second glance.. I don't get it. Anyone care to explain that phenomena

Good info indeed. I'm always harsh or critical of Nike. I gotta say, nice job. To eastbay and who supplies your info, get that straightened out. There are people out there, not many lol, who care what they really put on their feet.

I've heard others on other forums say the same thing about the yellow on  the grey colorway. That's like questioning why the Jordan VIs use Infrared or Cardinal on the other jordans. Or Cool Grey 11s.. yet they are the ones waiting in line for the trash BIN jordans that go for hundreds upon hundreds.

You make no sense. Be that critical to all genres you wear. If normal people were as nit picky to other genres like basketball and running, as they are to cross trainers, nothing would get sold. Either the shape is wrong, color is bad, or quality is mediocre. so many pass on trainers to buy other things without even a second glance.. I don't get it. Anyone care to explain that phenomena

Honestly Wally its just the way it is, most of these "collectors" or "enthusiasts" are only into shoes that are purposely made limited or perceived to be rare.  Go on youtube, and see if any of these "hardcore collectors" like franulations and sneekgeekz has any reviews on them.  They don't, why?  Because the shoe doesn't have enough hype surrounding it.  Its just the way it is now, but thats cool with me, more pairs for the people that really love them

Honestly Wally its just the way it is, most of these "collectors" or "enthusiasts" are only into shoes that are purposely made limited or perceived to be rare.  Go on youtube, and see if any of these "hardcore collectors" like franulations and sneekgeekz has any reviews on them.  They don't, why?  Because the shoe doesn't have enough hype surrounding it.  Its just the way it is now, but thats cool with me, more pairs for the people that really love them

thank god loser hybeasts dont like trainers, boy are they f
n retatrd... keep em quit boys or those *!$** will start hypin them up and buyin them out!!!

sneekgeeks and fran are lame IMO

Back
Top Bottom