Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

These had potential, but Nike sort of messed them up.

I like the 3M and the back was ok

But the Bo Knows is sort of corny and I'm not sure what to make of the midsole.

The colorblocking sort of bugs me also. I would have done the back white, and the swoosh black. Maybe used a darker gray for the straps.

Last edited:
^Good lookin out B. I love the shoe in general, and yeah they coul've done better, but it is what is. Money just reminds me of how great of a (true) 2-sport player he was prior to injury...

Last edited:
I really hope these go on sale online. I'm overseas and have no shot otherwise.

These had potential, but Nike sort of messed them up.

I like the 3M and the back was ok

But the Bo Knows is sort of corny and I'm not sure what to make of the midsole.

The colorblocking sort of bugs me also. I would have done the back white, and the swoosh black. Maybe used a darker gray for the straps.

I agree with all this. These somehow miss the mark which is a shame.

wow do not like the midsole at all. that is a dope colorway though minus the raiders logo lol

the midsole and "bo knows" branding ruined these imo.. it's too bad nike has only managed a couple legit cw's of this model in recent years.. my last pair being the white and carolina cw in.. 05? seems so long ago..
mean.gif

these bo knows joints are a total let down, to me they are trash, way to flashy. and those new sc2's Double trash. WOW nike!

Sorry guys. But as a raider AND Bo Jackson fan this is a must cop for me. Is this like a boutique release ? I'm super confused

Back
Top Bottom