Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Fairly certain these will be up on NDC at some point because the images are live....I swear these were on Nike.com release calendar for  5/25 or 6/1.....any way, keep an eye out for NDC.

the potential > the finished product
mean.gif

Bo Knows... Nike clearly does not know.
Certain things should be kept simple, the slogan, and midsole make this shoe disgusting.

Considering this dude was one of the greatest football players ever and was a pretty awesome baseball player as well, I had to get these. Born and raised in LA and watching him with the Raiders as a kid, these bring back a lot if memories. The Bo Knows slogan might be a little too "old school" for some of you to understand. It was everywhere at his prime. You can hate all you want but I love these Quickstrikes. I picked them up earlier today on my lunch break. Never had the money when I was a kid to get the OGs so these were a must for me. I'm very happy with them.

Player haters club in full effect.:wink:

Considering this dude was one of the greatest football players ever and was a pretty awesome baseball player as well, I had to get these. Born and raised in LA and watching him with the Raiders as a kid, these bring back a lot if memories. The Bo Knows slogan might be a little too "old school" for some of you to understand. It was everywhere at his prime. You can hate all you want but I love these Quickstrikes. I picked them up earlier today on my lunch break. Never had the money when I was a kid to get the OGs so these were a must for me. I'm very happy with them.

Player haters club in full effect.:wink:

Honestly, your reasons for buying them are perfectly justified and reasonable, I'm happy you're able to get them because they have significance to you.

There are plenty of us who hate to see Nike consistently ruin classics with gimmicks though and these feel like that, it's not a matter of being a hater. It's tired.

Believe me, I feel you. Jordan brand has ruined the Air Jordans for me. I wasnt able to own one single pair as a kid because we didn't have money for them. Now in my mid 30s, I just got my first pair(s) and I dont think I'll be buying them again. You can only ride your name so long, MJ. Ripping us off with poor quality and way over priced. I mean, really? The only decent quality shoe put out by them all year were the 88s and retail at $200. Double the price for quality we should be getting on all the shoes? No thanks. I'm not falling for that one for sure. These Bo Jackson's are at least priced at $110 which is a good price to me.
I'm not too happy about what's been going on either. It's really sad cuz the younger crowd has no idea how different a lot of these "retros" really are from the OGs.

These will be available on NDC and Champs (select stores and online).

Last edited:
These sold out FAST even though everyone and their mom was tryin to cop the Jordan I Black Toe and '88 III's! Dayumn!

crazy quick considering this morning....had my 9 at 5, tried to go get a 13 for my friend and they was gone, probably 5:01

crazy quick considering this morning....had my 9 at 5, tried to go get a 13 for my friend and they was gone, probably 5:01

Oh I know right? I would guesstimate that these sold out within 1 to 2 mins. I tried to add another to the cart and they were done around the same time. So glad I got these. Will get these signed by Bo and add them to my Bo memorabilia collection (signed bats, jerseys, helmets and now shoes).

proper in long beach has a few sizes left and they do phone orders. im mad i cant believe there was hype for these. i wasnt able to secure my pair.

oh nand if anyone can help me scoop a 11.5 or 12 up. id appreciate it. thanks.

Black lace switch and I'm good...

Military Circle still had a 8.5, 10, 10.5 at close...

Nothing cheap looking about them. Better quality and paint job than anything released this year at price point...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom