Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

hey guys can anybody point me in the right direction to get them in the LA area pls or even online i'm french and im about to spend two weeks over there we dont get them here in France ? thx in advance
Local footlockers have them at this point....
as simple as that...thx man 

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

hey guys can anybody point me in the right direction to get them in the LA area pls or even online i'm french and im about to spend two weeks over there we dont get them here in France ? thx in advance
Local footlockers have them at this point....
as simple as that...thx man 

Just copped with the EMP.

Not excluded.

Best $52.50 spent this year thus far.

1. What's EMP??

2. how do we (i) get them for so cheap?

3. Thanks brozilla!!

Just copped with the EMP.

Not excluded.

Best $52.50 spent this year thus far.

1. What's EMP??

2. how do we (i) get them for so cheap?

3. Thanks brozilla!!

Copped mines from Footlocker on 42nd Street. I didn't know they already had'em. Now I got 2 pairs: the ones I just copped and the other ones that's still on pre-order.
happy.gif

Copped mines from Footlocker on 42nd Street. I didn't know they already had'em. Now I got 2 pairs: the ones I just copped and the other ones that's still on pre-order.
happy.gif

Local shops in my area FINALLY got these in (or put them out) I think I'll pick up a pair this weekend along with the Reverse Grape 95s I've been eyeing for weeks, and maybe those Bowerman Mayflys.

Nothing new is out this week that I'm going nuts for, so I guess it's a good time to stock up on things I passed on but really wanted.

Local shops in my area FINALLY got these in (or put them out) I think I'll pick up a pair this weekend along with the Reverse Grape 95s I've been eyeing for weeks, and maybe those Bowerman Mayflys.

Nothing new is out this week that I'm going nuts for, so I guess it's a good time to stock up on things I passed on but really wanted.

this is such a classic shoe and one of my all time favorites, i can't beleive there's no

hype for these

this is such a classic shoe and one of my all time favorites, i can't beleive there's no

hype for these

Originally Posted by ed2trey

hype for these
i'm actually glad there aint that much hype for these, that way i can get my pair

Back
Top Bottom