Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Those are nice but who knows where I can still get these

tsc2.jpg

Pics look decent - definitely want to see them in person and wait for the price to drop before pulling trigger

Pics look decent - definitely want to see them in person and wait for the price to drop before pulling trigger

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Wally they are not quite the same shade as the original's thats a given, however they are noticeably darker than the 04's.  I owned the 04's and they were far to light you can actually see the contrast between the nubuck and the fabric used around the check.  This is the best comparison i could show you since i no longer own the 04's.  One was used with the flash and the other without the flash (just the room lighting).  
Thanks for the comparison pics, Tre!

These are one of my favorite shoes ever.  I need replacements for my 04 retros...

iggnkg.jpg

I remember these creasing like crazy...

Magic1978 wrote:
These are NOT better than the 04's, just like I expected

So if you have the 04's you don't need to get these.

Truth.
But my dumb %%+# didn't double up so I'll have to snag these...sigh.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Wally they are not quite the same shade as the original's thats a given, however they are noticeably darker than the 04's.  I owned the 04's and they were far to light you can actually see the contrast between the nubuck and the fabric used around the check.  This is the best comparison i could show you since i no longer own the 04's.  One was used with the flash and the other without the flash (just the room lighting).  
Thanks for the comparison pics, Tre!

These are one of my favorite shoes ever.  I need replacements for my 04 retros...

iggnkg.jpg

I remember these creasing like crazy...

Magic1978 wrote:
These are NOT better than the 04's, just like I expected

So if you have the 04's you don't need to get these.

Truth.
But my dumb %%+# didn't double up so I'll have to snag these...sigh.

hey guys can anybody point me in the right direction to get them in the LA area pls or even online i'm french and im about to spend two weeks over there we dont get them here in France ? thx in advance

hey guys can anybody point me in the right direction to get them in the LA area pls or even online i'm french and im about to spend two weeks over there we dont get them here in France ? thx in advance

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

Local footlockers have them at this point....

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

Local footlockers have them at this point....

Back
Top Bottom