Nike Air VaporMax

We've seen no evidence of them coming in a size larger than a M10.5, so probably not. I don't think they would be holding back a handful of larger sizes for AM day when these have already released at least twice before.

They posted that about 2 hours ago but it Wouldn't be the first time they posted bad info

What colorway do you guys think will be more limited or are they both about the same, bc I want to cop them but the red ones are way easier to get and the silver ones look so fresh but I feel like I'd miss out on them

From what I've heard the platinum red is the women's pair.
Nike is advertising them as both Men's and Women's in Europe. They're running a promotion whereby if you run 5km this Sunday or next using the Nike app you can buy them early.

What colorway do you guys think will be more limited or are they both about the same, bc I want to cop them but the red ones are way easier to get and the silver ones look so fresh but I feel like I'd miss out on them

Just buy from Nike. Their return policy is fantastic. I almost always buy from them right away, and if I can find them cheaper down the road later, I just return them. They have free returns, and it is pretty much unlimited as to how long you can wait to return them (assuming they are unworn).

Nike has numbers to hit and Jordan retros will only get them so far. I doubt any non-collab VM will be limited. That wouldn't seem to make much business sense. Anyone know if they have limited brand new AM releases in the past?

Nike has numbers to hit and Jordan retros will only get them so far. I doubt any non-collab VM will be limited. That wouldn't seem to make much business sense. Anyone know if they have limited brand new AM releases in the past?

The Hiroshi LD Zero H was draw only last year. They haven't put the all white ones yet up on SNKRS, so I am assuming (but I hope I'm wrong) that they will be a draw this year also.

^ when did that restock?! Its been sold out for damn near a year. I was hoping I could order another size 9 when you posted that... my pair had the bubble burst. only small sizes left.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know. But the zero sulfurs and women's be true are also floating on snrks in a few sizes.

it's going to be raining vapormax before you know it. at that price point nike wants to do some serious numbers. 

it's going to be raining vapormax before you know it. at that price point nike wants to do some serious numbers. 

Also, don't dismiss how ugly the air bubble is (in my opinion). That alone will keep many buyers away I think. the upper is gorgeous, but that air bubble. The general public is probably not going to be enthusiastic about new tech as us, who bum around on a site that talks about Nike shoes :lol:

Last edited:
Nike is making money. A plus for this design is Less material when producing = Less cost.

I don't know who the target audience is but Silver/Grey is a safe bet. Like a silver car has the widest appeal.

And they probably feel they can get early adopters to double dip this year on a 2nd pair.

nike-air-vapormax-release-date-1.jpg

Most appealing color to me so far

Back
Top Bottom