Nike Air VaporMax

Got to see my friend's Oreos in person this afternoon.  A work of art like the Kobe 9 Beethoven.  No picture does them justice.  Nike came out of the gate with the heaving-hitting colorways with this model.  Will be interesting to see all the ones to come, but these early ones are going to be the cream of the crop.

When Nike comes back out with the Flyknit Trainer this summer, they're going to be annihilating wallets.

Last edited:
Got to see my friend's Oreos in person this afternoon.  A work of art like the Kobe 9 Beethoven.  No picture does them justice.  Nike came out of the gate with the heaving-hitting colorways with this model.  Will be interesting to see all the ones to come, but these early ones are going to be the cream of the crop.

When Nike comes back out with the Flyknit Trainer this summer, they're going to be annihilating wallets.

where did your friend buy them from? Is it true that only nike lab in manhattan had the oreos? urghh i wanted those sooo bad, but i ended up getting the asphalt from my local footlocker. I was surprised they had them they were sold out on like every online website. i dont know if i should return them or not, i really want those oreos. they are soooooo awesome. When i tried them on they felt sooo weird lol, felt like i was wearing a sock with rubber soles.

Back
Top Bottom