Nike Air VaporMax

wore my plats walking around NYC and they definitely held up nice and were comfortable the whole time.

i only wish i couldve copped those oreos. some of these new colorways are just meh to me.

In order for comparison: Oreo, Platinum, Pale Grey, Asphalt, Triple Black

View media item 2422905

I would wear triple black every day if I had. For now, I will wait for a darker color Vapor max to drop soon. Maybe the day and night pack.

Thanks for the comparison pics @ARK27
Was contemplating between asphalts and pale grey and from your pics I'm going with the pale greys.

Picked up my Asphalts and my Women's NikeLab Air VaporMax colorway. The women's one is really nice! It has a Pale Grey color, which seems 98% similar to the Pure Platinum color without the hint of blue tint to it. The blue hints on the Women's pair is like a combo of ice blue and violet. Very satisfied, and to be honest with you, it seems like almost every colorway of the VaporMax look SO different in person vs pictures, so I can only imagine how the Men's NikeLab colorway looks like in person.

For anyone curious about the fit, it seems to be nearly identical. I wear a men's 8.5 in these, and a women's 10 is solid!

34014515660_b9e8a762ef_c.jpg

33557193664_e9730da905_c.jpg

Last edited:
These pictures are what sold me on the oreos - they seem to look even better worn a little. Glad I managed to cop my pair off Nike AU.

View media item 2418848

View media item 2418849

View media item 2418850

Juno another Aussie, did I know an already forgot?

Also copped the Oreo but from somewhere else, which is the pick of the bunch for me.

Wasn't even looking but stumbled upon them and had to.

If I'm critical of them I'd have liked to have seen just a touch more of fade white on the toe to black at the heel. Not total, just subtle and hardly noticeable.

Saying that they haven't arrived yet and the fade may be fine as is.

Last edited:
I was surprised at how dark the white was on the Oreos. On photos it looked like a brighter white. In reality it feels like Oreo ice cream. I remember the Flyknit Air Max Oreo being a bright white. This is more of a warmer white. Just so happens the color is called Sail. Interesting fact - the Oreo and Pale Greys both use the same three colors. Pale Grey/Sail/Black and Pale Grey/Black/Sail.

I was surprised at how dark the white was on the Oreos. On photos it looked like a brighter white. In reality it feels like Oreo ice cream. I remember the Flyknit Air Max Oreo being a bright white. This is more of a warmer white. Just so happens the color is called Sail. Interesting fact - the Oreo and Pale Greys both use the same three colors. Pale Grey/Sail/Black and Pale Grey/Black/Sail.

Ahh. Sail is an off white. They probably left that off he beuty pics.

Ahh. Sail is an off white. They probably left that off he beuty pics.

Looking on StockX the Oreo colorway ends with Pure Platinum and the Pale Grey ends with Light Charcoal. Apparently the last color isn't listed on the box.

Looking on StockX the Oreo colorway ends with Pure Platinum and the Pale Grey ends with Light Charcoal. Apparently the last color isn't listed on the box.

The women's NikeLab pair I got is listed as Pale Grey/Black/White; also no "Sail" surprisingly.

Back
Top Bottom