Nike Air VaporMax

Flyknit Racers were selling out much faster than these when those first released.

I've managed to snag both of my pairs from FTL, one a day after the release and the other a week later.

IT TOOK ME LIKE 3 OR 4 MULTICOLOR FLYKNIT RACER RELEASES TO FINALLY COP A PAIR... I GRABBED THE ONES THAT DROPPED A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.... BUT ITS STRANGE BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL SITTING EVERYWHERE.... I GUESS PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THEM :lol: GLAD I GOT A PAIR THOUGH.

BUT THESE, I JUST WANT ONE PAIR AT LEAST (MAYBE MORE DEPENDING ON COLORS).... I WILL NEVER PAY RESELL FOR A RUNNING SHOE.

I think FK Racers just pretty much overloaded on stock and many of them are remakes or similar to early colorways plus it's been close to 5 years now since it initially released?

But these days, many are just waiting for the eventual discounts but I think there are still some limited pairs that sells out quick.

Last edited:
The trend will ease up...it's still a new product and everyone wants what's new. By the fall/winter, this will be much easier to snag...maybe even an afterthought?
.... but these really haven't been hard to grab at all minus the Lab colorways & 3.26 ID options

I think FK Racers just pretty much overloaded on stock and many of them are remakes or similar to early colorways plus it's been close to 9 years now since it initially released?

But these days, many are just waiting for the eventual discounts but I think there are still some limited pairs that sells out quick.
9 years lol Flyknit racer released in 2012 

Last edited:
I think FK Racers just pretty much overloaded on stock and many of them are remakes or similar to early colorways plus it's been close to 9 years now since it initially released?

9 years lol Flyknit racer released in 2012 

I actually edited it that quick, mistyped, you just quoted me much faster :lol:

Last edited:
I actually edited it that quick, mistyped, you just quoted me much faster
laugh.gif
Haha I noticed right after I posted

Crazy it's been 5 years already though

Anybody getting updates on the 2nd ID wave?
Mine got pushed from 6/1 to 6/4 est delivery.

So the 6/20 triple blacks are essentially just the ID version?.. guess I'm glad I personalized and got that elusive 12.5 to somewhat justify price..

I can wait until 06/20. Even if the ID options come back I still wouldn't have them until the end of June.

So is the overall comfort of these on point? I haven't even tried on a pair.

I'd say so. It's a shoe that you do have to put in some time to break in, and let the insole mold to get the best comfort as it gets better throughout the day after each wear. The Flyknit will give a bit over time, too.

When you put them for on a 5K-mile run in them, it changes the shoe in a good way. At least that's just me.

So is the overall comfort of these on point? I haven't even tried on a pair.

I really like them. First time I put them on it felt pretty weird as if I was losing balance a bit. They are really good for extended wear and different from boost. Overall a great pair in my opinion.

Pale Greys nowhere to be found, will be patient the fb groups are loaded with them 

Back
Top Bottom