Nike Air VaporMax

Interesting, didn't get that so far with any of my worn pairs. I read about this again, not sure if it was here or elsewhere. The poster was saying they used hair dryer and it went away...not sure of this would work though.
thats all air maxes though. but thats weird usually only happens with OG pairs or pairs tha thave been sitting a while

thats all air maxes though. but thats weird usually only happens with OG pairs or pairs tha thave been sitting a while

More bubble here so could affect pressure and air differently? Would be interesting to see how these hold up after 6 months or 1 year. Indeed though, the more you wear the better they get.

Looks like IDs are shipping out early, mine were dated for 6/6 but is arriving on monday

Looks like IDs are shipping out early, mine were dated for 6/6 but is arriving on monday
Lol not mine, they still say 6/7 smh 
mean.gif

Monday actually sounds real good right about now. 

Last edited:
Hmm, so I may give you guys a 2nd review of the VaporMaxes I've been running in. It's very interesting to see how the shoe transformed the past few months, and now about 75+ miles in from running (100 miles with casual walking included), it has really changed. I'll let you guys know more in a few weeks; I do want to see how this goes.

reverse oreo IDs look almost as good as the normal oreos. Really like that black air bubble too.

Can anyone confirm that the women's pairs fit exactly the same as men's after sizing conversion?

Back
Top Bottom