Nike Air VaporMax

these triple blacks gonna be on ndc or snkrs? i'm hoping ndc because i have a % off code id like to use on them (if lucky enough to get them).

[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji] another one
Those are really nice.  Thing is, I had a Flyknit Max pair in a similar color (photo blue), and I always had a really tough time matching them up with stuff.  Those are really sweet though. 

I
Those are really nice.  Thing is, I had a Flyknit Max pair in a similar color (photo blue), and I always had a really tough time matching them up with stuff.  Those are really sweet though. 

Can't agree more. They look nice, but a bit hard to match them with regular clothes. Black would be more versatile all around.

I wore my asphalts all day yesterday and after about 6 or 7 hours my heels were hurting. I didn't wear socks (because I didn't think you were supposed to). I've got a bit of red torn skin on my heels now. It was my 3rd time wearing them however. Just the longest wear so far. I will definitely be wearing socks w them from now on. Also, when walking they almost sound like I'm wearing a cleat on pavement.

Don't think they should be worn without socks and I wouldn't wear them for that long unless I had to. Mine make that click clack noise too though.

I really love the glove like fit these have. Ive been reaching to my OGs more and more lately. I have to UnDS my oreos soon.

My ID's came a few weeks a go now:

First few wears were like torture as you can feel every air bubble as you walk and they are really hard. Feeling a lot better now after 6-7 wears.

Back
Top Bottom