Nike Air VaporMax

Yo did the Asphalts sell out again? I regret passing on them when i seen on Saturday smh

And them Blue Orbits are really nice in that pic up there. If they sit somehow ill cop

Tempting if some of that $20 didn't go towards $10 shipping cost
Taxes and shipping makes the reward useless to me. Copped from Ruvilla for the free shipping and no VA tax. Ill save my reward to put something under the $100 mark.

Blue Orbits looking real nice. Wish the swoosh was outlined in a light grey or something.
In person it was by far my fav pair...if I hadn't already purchased the navy/betrue earlier in the day,...I wouldn't have bothered with the other pairs and just gone w the orbits.  Pics dont do them justice. The darkest womens color was a beautiful too....the just dont make a 14.5 in womens for me.

Anybody buy matching Apple Watch bands?
laugh.gif
I saw they were sold out online.
I didnt realize nike sold the bands separately.  I actually want that white nikelab band, but the 42mm is sold out

Personally, the blue orbits are the best in the pack. I like the glaciers too, but that was slightlyyy similar to plats for me to own both.

first video of be trues I can find, seems to be shot just on a smartphone. they seem great can't wait to get them 

Back
Top Bottom