Nike Air VaporMax

Sooooo does anyone have the Pure Platinum's and an additional pair of Vapormax? I want to know are they the same size? The dimension of my pairs are a bit off. The Nike logo on the PP's is shorter than the logo on the Ash Gray's. 

The length is shorter, the soles are different. 

I have the Pure Plats, Navy, and Orbit Blue. I just pulled out the tape measure and they all roughly measure out exactly the same. Not sure what's going on with your pair

Posted By: BradleySupreme

NAH
Do you bro, but I cant pass up those olives for a CW that has already dropped and will re-drop. 

But then again, I got TB Ultraboosts so im not pressed

Last edited:

Do you bro, but I cant pass up those olives for a CW that has already dropped and will re-drop. 

But then again, I got TB Ultraboosts so im not pressed
Had I been able to cop the Lab I obviously wouldn't need this upcoming black

Personally I don't like the olives regardless of the other colorways.... I was passing on those from day 1

Had I been able to cop the Lab I obviously wouldn't need this upcoming black

Personally I don't like the olives regardless of the other colorways.... I was passing on those from day 1
haha you and me both bro. The Labs are what I really want, just for the 3M Swoosh. 

Waiting on subsequent TB drops in hopes that they add that back... but prolly wont happen 
ohwell.gif

haha you and me both bro. The Labs are what I really want, just for the 3M Swoosh. 

Waiting on subsequent TB drops in hopes that they add that back... but prolly wont happen 
ohwell.gif

The only other TB's dropping this year are the upcoming one and then that same pair will restock later in the year I believe NOV/DEC

Back
Top Bottom