Nike Air VaporMax

The NikeLab Air Vapormax should not be an issue like the NikeLab Zoom All Out Flyknit and the NikeLab Lunarepic Flyknit (those never released online, but it sat for quite some time.)

The NikeLab Air Vapormax should not be an issue like the NikeLab Zoom All Out Flyknit and the NikeLab Lunarepic Flyknit (those never released online, but it sat for quite some time.)
I hope u right. I need them in my life

17439154_1864312947191383_8661205773231063040_n.jpg

17437650_244303439310163_8870557352709849088_n.jpg

17332324_1683065568660871_230479447025778688_n.jpg

Last edited:
so i went back yesterday to do the draw on whatever they where offering for sneakeasy.  

I won - free pair of Vapormax ID - all of a sudden i've got the pure plat vapormax, the ID MC, a volt/red ID (that was the draw pair) and hopefully the black Labs.  How did that happen...lol.

Both of those released online.

Yah - I was thinking the same.  I picked up both of those easily.  I even got the free RN Motion flyknit NikeLab triple blacks  for close to retail and those were limited to a few hundred pairs and only launched at Nike Lab Milan and a few other European tier 0 accounts.

so i went back yesterday to do the draw on whatever they where offering for sneakeasy.  

I won - free pair of Vapormax ID - all of a sudden i've got the pure plat vapormax, the ID MC, a volt/red ID (that was the draw pair) and hopefully the black Labs.  How did that happen...lol.
I would like to see that upper with the clear vapormax air units.

Grey/red or pure platinum which is nicer,
Hmmm
The plats are very nice in person - super clean on feet.

I also found the knit on these to be the most comfortable compared to the flynkit shoes I own, and i'm pretty sure i've got at least 50 pairs of FK shoes.

Just got invited to the air soho event on Saturday night. Anyone hear about this?
reserved a spot myself. damn now i noticed I'm working saturday, might have to cancel...
ohwell.gif
 was hoping for some restocks and maybe Masters..smh

Back
Top Bottom