Nike Air VaporMax

The silver bullets VM’s are growing on me. Those should make up for the recent L’s. I wonder if they’re gonna sit like the OG Japan’s have

Anyone else having issues with the insole slipping towards the heel while wearing their vapormaxes?

Not really, mine just stretched out and fell loose. Making me have to tie them tighter.
That’s what’s making me nervous about me getting my vapormax size in these acronyms. That they’ll stretch out after a while and then they’ll be too loose.

LOL.jpg

:lol: sizes LG, XL, & XXL. I wonder what numerical sizes those correspond to.

So last week I had my friends enter for SNS raffles and it worked before, but now it doesnt work when they try to enter.. anyone have any idea why? Legit diff IP address, card, address, etc.

Attachments

• DZSXnLoVAAEW8Tg.jpg
    DZSXnLoVAAEW8Tg.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 27
has anyone purchased from stockx, but the seller never shipped the product? grabbed acronym's on Sunday and today is business day 3 and they haven't been shipped.

has anyone purchased from stockx, but the seller never shipped the product? grabbed acronym's on Sunday and today is business day 3 and they haven't been shipped.

Just be patient. What does your app say when you look at your transaction? Waiting for Seller to Ship?

Back
Top Bottom