Nike Air VaporMax

Just got a little insider info from a friend @ Nike

There will be 42 colors of the Vapormax between now & December 
nerd.gif

With the Plats being the most available with 60,000 pairs allocated total. Which is 12,000 more than any other color scheduled to release
BIG IF TRUE. BIG IF BIG 38 colors outlet bound

View media item 2382232

View media item 2382233

View media item 2382234

New here. Went TTS. I have a little bit wider foot but the 9.5 was bigger in the toe box so went back down to 9 which is what I wear in FKR. The comfort feeling is def different than boost. I feel like this is a more comforming/firm fit as to where boost is softer and more of a "tempurpedic" overall feeling. Both incredibly comfy but serve two diff kinds of comfort purposes. Went to my local FNL and they had plenty of Plats in. Guess Denver sleepin on this store.

Denver is almost always sleeping on every shoe.... if any of the shoes even arrive in this state. Anything limited is usually not sent here :lol:

they don't feel that great to me. without a midsole it doesn't give it comfort and makes it unstable feeling and hollow in the middle. i think it looks and feels like a womens shoe and it works as that.

I'll reserve judgement til I put 100 miles on them. Flexibility and lightness seem promising, and it's a firm cushion which some people (like myself) like to run in while others don't.

Same Knit as every Flyknit? Wrong

The Vapormax Knit is very stretchy in the toebox unlike the FKR

There are also 50 other Knit iterations that are different
wow they made the toe box stretch big ****** deal. All 5 colorway r just the black or plats wit add ons there is absolutely nothing different about the knit

Feeding off of what marlio01 marlio01 said... for those who got a pair, are you guys planning to run in them?

I just went on a walk during my lunch break, and the comfort's just tempting me to try them out for a run. It's actually true what people have said about these previous couple of the flagship Air Max running shoes... it's just too bulky and heavy to run in, but these have a very nice responsiveness and bounce to it that the previous Air Maxes have been pretty much missing to be honest.

Feeding off of what marlio01 marlio01 said... for those who got a pair, are you guys planning to run in them?

I just went on a walk during my lunch break, and the comfort's just tempting me to try them out for a run. It's actually true what people have said about these previous couple of the flagship Air Max running shoes... it's just too bulky and heavy to run in, but these have a very nice responsiveness and bounce to it that the previous Air Maxes have been pretty much missing to be honest.
m

It's been a while since I even attempted to run in air maxes. I don't think even casual runner run in air max anymore. It's become a lifestyle walking shoe.

I personally won't run in 200$ shoes. Esp when actual runners run in vomeros or asics which are way cheaper to beat up. Can't hurt... Let us know how it goes. Just can't bring myself to run in 200$ shoes.

SN the outsole actually seems very durable. Not like lunar soles that wear to hell in 2-3 months.

Totally agree re previous generations of Air Max. They were just too heavy, too bulky, too inflexible, and some were too poorly ventilated. My plan is to run only in these and not even wear them casually. I'll report back soon on my impressions

Last edited:
m

It's been a while since I even attempted to run in air maxes. I don't think even casual runner run in air max anymore. It's become a lifestyle walking shoe.

I personally won't run in 200$ shoes. Esp when actual runners run in vomeros or asics which are way cheaper to beat up. Can't hurt... Let us know how it goes. Just can't bring myself to run in 200$ shoes.

SN the outsole actually seems very durable. Not like lunar soles that wear to hell in 2-3 months.

Yep, I've made the mistake of trying out an Air Max 2013 for running and that did not work out so well... that was during my first stint of running by training for a half marathon. Then when my old job wanted to turn the tables on me and pissed me off, that was when I took running seriously and got into the Pegasus and the Vomero 11s. The Vomeros is the shoe for me and as my main go-to running shoes for those very reasons you mentioned, I don't think I'll ever switch out of those. Definitely won't mind giving it a few tries.

Yeah, Lunar soles never work out for me... they just wear out way too fast.

Totally agree re previous generations of Air Max. They were just too heavy, too bulky, too inflexible, and some were too poorly ventilated. My plan is to run only in these and not even wear them casually. I'll report back soon on my impressions

Dope, I can't wait to check it out! I'll probably provide one for a shorter total distance. I run twice a week with other workouts dedicated for the other days for a nice balance, so if anything, my review will be for a shorter total distance!

wow they made the toe box stretch big ****** deal. All 5 colorway r just the black or plats wit add ons there is absolutely nothing different about the knit

Flyknit Racer Knit is different than Superfly free Knit which is different than Footscape Magista Knit which is different than Flyknit freerun Knit which is different than Flyknit AM90 Knit which is different than Flyknit Air Max w/ full bubble and so on and so forth

Each one of these sneakers has a different iteration of Flyknit used

That's the thing about Flyknit there are a ton of different ways it can be used

Some stretch more some are less giving. So what I'm saying is that they are not the same at all and to say that the Vapormax Knit is the same as a FKR is just stupid

Back
Top Bottom