Nike Air VaporMax

i feel you, i'm just tired of boostheads acting like they run ****, this tactic would help to beat em at their own game...hype. I just want them to simmer down a bit.

Every new generation of kids thinks they either invented **** that's been around for a long time or that they run ****...or both. That's part and parcel of being young and foolish. Most of them will grow out of it and be having the same headaches we do soon enough. By all means educate a fool you see talking beast talk in person but don't bother trying to cure it on the internet!

Question been asked and answered multiple times. TTS but your best bet is to try on for yourself if you picky. Not trying to be a douche.

Every new generation of kids thinks they either invented **** that's been around for a long time or that they run ****...or both. That's part and parcel of being young and foolish. Most of them will grow out of it and be having the same headaches we do soon enough. By all means educate a fool you see talking beast talk in person but don't bother trying to cure it on the internet!

laugh of the day.

Man I work with youth and I stay preaching to the young culture vultures on the daily. Most of them laugh and shrug it off, but I've turned a light bulb on for a few of them as well. It's funny, most of the time they will admit they buy (or their parents) what they buy just because everyone has it. Buy what you like or at best, buy what makes your feet feel good.

For me personally. I grew up in the Jordan era, but I don't think you will ever catch me with a pair of "J's". Aside from something popular like the "Flu Games" or "Space Jams" most of the youngsters that get every pair of J's today can't even tell you when they debuted or the significance behind them. It's like the culture I knew and grew up with has been over exploited and over saturated by whipperschnappers that weren't even around back in the 80's. Boy, just to be in the know, social status, I tell ya.

laugh of the day.

Man I work with youth and I stay preaching to the young culture vultures on the daily. Most of them laugh and shrug it off, but I've turned a light bulb on for a few of them as well. It's funny, most of the time they will admit they buy (or their parents) what they buy just because everyone has it. Buy what you like or at best, buy what makes your feet feel good.

For me personally. I grew up in the Jordan era, but I don't think you will ever catch me with a pair of "J's". Aside from something popular like the "Flu Games" or "Space Jams" most of the youngsters that get every pair of J's today can't even tell you when they debuted or the significance behind them. It's like the culture I knew and grew up with has been over exploited and over saturated by whipperschnappers that weren't even around back in the 80's. Boy, just to be in the know, social status, I tell ya.

For sure man. I think the big difference is the modern internet and social media. I grew up and fell in love with sneakers in the 90s in the UK which means primarily air max and adidas terrace shoes/runners. I also had a fondness for J's being an nba fan but my black cement III's got a LOT of attention where I'm from (good and bad) as this was unusual. Even in those days a lot of it came down to what was in fashion at the time, I can only imagine how it is now with IG influencers, YouTube etc

It's funny, most of the time they will admit they buy (or their parents) what they buy just because everyone has it. Buy what you like or at best, buy what makes your feet feel good.
But even back in the day it was more or less the same. When the Reebok Pump first came out just about every kid at my school had a pair cuz it was the coolest flavor of the season. We did try our best not to get the same model or colorway tho as there were more choices back then.

Then again it wasn't as crazy as now where hypebeasts all wear the same things like uniforms from head to toe, no internet social media just random fashion magazines and the old word of mouth.

Last edited:
I have to agree with this point you made and piggyback off of it!

Since the shoe has a minimalistic design of only a Flyknit upper and Air bags, anyone who has a neutral stride will experience all kinds of great comfort. However, if you have any differences in stride where you land and you roll towards the outer part of your feet as it transitions to your toes where you toe off, that can turn a good night sleep into a bad one (metaphorically speaking). Also the same for pronation or supination. It shouldn't hinder anyone here at all if worn casually, but it's something to be aware of in case of anything. It's a performance shoe that is VERY similar to the Zoom All Out Flyknit if anyone here owns those, except the Zoom All Out Flyknit has practically 0%-1% stability support while this shoe has a slightly bit more.

How is the sizing when comparing those two?

How is the sizing when comparing those two?

In my experience with both shoes, I found the ZAO FK to be a bit tighter, went a half size up. With the Vmax I went TTS and while has a bit tighter weave in the forefoot after about 30 min wear i never noticed it. Now I haven't tried running in mine yet, waiting for a darker color, but I I think the TTS would be fine. If you're going for just a casual wear .5 up wouldn't make or break it. Disclaimer I have a bit of a narrow foot..

In my experience with both shoes, I found the ZAO FK to be a bit tighter, went a half size up. With the Vmax I went TTS and while has a bit tighter weave in the forefoot after about 30 min wear i never noticed it. Now I haven't tried running in mine yet, waiting for a darker color, but I I think the TTS would be fine. If you're going for just a casual wear .5 up wouldn't make or break it. Disclaimer I have a bit of a narrow foot..

Interesting. I went tts with the zaofk and my foot is slightly wide lol. But if the zaofk is tighter tts in the vapormax is probably fine for me.

Last edited:
So here's a little preemptive question since I have some Pure Platinums on the way. What's the best way to clean flyknit/mesh material that's light or white colored so it doesn't turn yellow? Particular solution or cleaner?

Day 3.
10d8huv.jpg

Your own personal style will always be influenced by what you see. The key to really developing your own style is to broaden your influences.

Back
Top Bottom