Nike Air VaporMax

All they had to do to the marc newson was not use tan leather lol.

The same model with white, black, or even gray would have looked better.

If they had to be brown making the green a warm color or white/ gray would have been enough.

It's not the model that bothers me it's how ugly the colors are together. 
Keep the vachetta but change the knit color

YES^^ 

or white 
nerd.gif

I have a sizing question guys.

How many of you went with your TTS but thought it was tight around the midfoot? Did it finally stretch and loosen up to be comfortable?

I have a sizing question guys.

How many of you went with your TTS but thought it was tight around the midfoot? Did it finally stretch and loosen up to be comfortable?
Tried them on in store. Initially I went TTS but after wearing them the tightness in the midfoot was too much. I went a half size up and its all good.

Reactions: ARK
So it never truly loosened up?

Thats where I'm at currently. I have room in the toes but its a bit tight feeling around my foot. I bought a couple 12s and a 12.5. I tried the 12.5 on and it feels better so I stopped wearing the 12. 12.5 is such a hard size to find so Im going to try a 13 as well.

I went TTS. Was pretty tight in the midfoot but has definitely stretched out. Wore my shoes on a 24h hospital call last night and very happy with my decision to stay tts

Just received (og), tried on, firmer than expected...dig the feel and look. The 09 max's (imo) are still the most comfy.

I'm typically a 12 myself but I'm finding I need an occasional 12.5 or 13 in a few shoes. For example I needed a 12.5 for the max 95.

I stayed TTS and I do not have a very wide foot so it did not feel constricting rather just tight enough that it is supportive but def not uncomfortable

follow up to earlier post about impressions after running.. two more things I'd add:

one, because it's so flexible and has such great grip, it's a great cross training shoe. if you're doing lunges in the gym, for example, not an issue. the shoe bends very well with your toes

two, the upper is, as we all know, very flexible. but they strengthened the toe area in front of the shoe so the flyknit material where your toes are (where the flyknit meets the vapormax air sole). that's good for outdoor running if you are going down hill for example.. you need that support in that area to keep your foot stable. 

i'm honestly impressed all around. was expecting to be disappointed given all the hype but i personally find the tech to be quite legit so far. 

Reactions: ARK
Am I the only 1 the thinks these feel better the more you move in them? They felt tight in the midfoot area just walking around. I decided to use these on the treadmill today for about 25 minutes and they feel great while running. I'm not a heel striker, but I purposely did on occasion to see how it felt and the transition is pretty smooth for me. I'm in for at least 2 more CWs.

Am I the only 1 the thinks these feel better the more you move in them? They felt tight in the midfoot area just walking around. I decided to use these on the treadmill today for about 25 minutes and they feel great while running. I'm not a heel striker, but I purposely did on occasion to see how it felt and the transition is pretty smooth for me. I'm in for at least 2 more CWs.
i was surprised at the amount of support for the outside part of your arch (the lateral side, i think it's referred to as). so because of that, i think it felt a little constricting to me when i first put them on. but then i didn't notice it much after that. 

maybe that's what you're referring to? i know that anytime i switch shoes, how the new shoe approaches arch support can often be unique from the last shoe i was wearing. and because of that, the fit can feel a lot different than what i last spent a lot of time wearing. 

Back
Top Bottom