Nike Air VaporMax

IMO that no one asked for, I think the VM line is dead. I hardly see anyone wearing em & when i do its an older model. At this point, i think nike is trying to recoup their losses of R&D by continuing to produce this line. Again, MY opinion with no facts of truth

IMO that no one asked for, I think the VM line is dead. I hardly see anyone wearing em & when i do its an older model. At this point, i think nike is trying to recoup their losses of R&D by continuing to produce this line. Again, MY opinion with no facts of truth
lots of lines that nike produces are "dead"

in addition, alot of women dig the VM

i dig this iteration, so...to me, thats all that matters

Anyone else noticing all the fake VM1 and VM2s popping up on ebay lately? I'm also seeing a lot of new fake off-whites that have fixed the sole giveaway. I've reported this to ebay but they tell me they disagree and keep the auctions going. Somehow sellers are getting by the authenticity guarantee as well.

Last edited:
And because why not... I'm up to 3 DS sz 13 pairs of original pure platinums. Lotta time and money to find these. Such a great shoe.

Attachments

• 20240126_184026.jpg
    20240126_184026.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 323
Anyone who owns the OG VM and the 2023 model, is it expected for the OG to be significantly tighter around the foot?

I can barely put the shoe on so not sure if it will break in. They’re DS and would rather just sell them now than lose value after a failed breaking in

Anyone who owns the OG VM and the 2023 model, is it expected for the OG to be significantly tighter around the foot?

I can barely put the shoe on so not sure if it will break in. They’re DS and would rather just sell them now than lose value after a failed breaking in

All of my OG's I half sized up.

As others mentioned - I needed to size up 1 full size on the OGs - 1/2 size up on the 2023 - 2020 and 2021 are true to size.

these size takes are interesting. I went “tts” in all VM models that ive bought. I say “tts” in quotes because i size down in running/outdoor shoes for a more snug fit and go tts in basketball shoes which fit more loosely.

I am a true 13-13.5 length wise but the width is no good so i have to size up to 14. Although nike running shoes are narrower than other brands, i still normally go sz 13 and stretch the laces for a more comfortable fit

these size takes are interesting. I went “tts” in all VM models that ive bought. I say “tts” in quotes because i size down in running/outdoor shoes for a more snug fit and go tts in basketball shoes which fit more loosely.

I am a true 13-13.5 length wise but the width is no good so i have to size up to 14. Although nike running shoes are narrower than other brands, i still normally go sz 13 and stretch the laces for a more comfortable fit

Yeah it’s the width that’s bothering me, should’ve clarified. Extremely tight and unsure if it just requires a breaking in. Length is fine

The other weird volt colorwYs….

IMG_7014.png
IMG_7013.png

And the last is the mildew color.. which was crazily a members only color at first

IMG_7018.png

This is what i would have loved

IMG_7017.png

Back
Top Bottom