Nike Air VaporMax

Forefoot is wider than FK Racer, so those with narrow to narrow/normal feet might not like 'em.

Outsole surprisingly resilient even over rough concrete and asphalt. No abnormal/premature wear and tear

I run a lot and have never given any consideration to Boost...

For me was always Air Max then I moved away from them because they are so heavy, so looking forward to giving these a shot.

I figure my closest reference point to how these might feel on foot is the Flyinit Air Max I have

These might be good up to 10-13.1 mile training runs. Look somewhere else if you're a speedster. I'm not partial to any brand or tech but Boost has its uses: training and recovery runs or for walking after a hard/fast run. Air Max fans who also run might like these for training. Though not that light, these are very flexible.

Last edited:
These might be good up to 10-13.1 mile training runs. Look somewhere else if you're a speedster. I'm not partial to any brand or tech but Boost has its uses: training and recovery runs or for walking after a hard/fast run. Air Max fans who also run might like these for training. Though not that light, these are very flexible.

My flyknit maxes killed my knees and arches... I run in Peg 33s and flyknit racers with no issues. Never will I wear an airmax again for any sort of physical activity other than walks or long days on my feet.

My flyknit maxes killed my knees and arches... I run in Peg 33s and flyknit racers with no issues. Never will I wear an airmax again for any sort of physical activity other than walks or long days on my feet.

It's been a while since I've had Air Maxes and those I didn't even run in. FWIW these were sent out specifically to runners in the Nike product testing pool.

Last edited:
cool man props for all those insights

SNKRS app has the Platinum launching either 3/2 or 3/8.. the date changes each time I reopen the page within the app.. Which one is it? 0.o .. Guess I'll try the 8th if the 2nd doesn't play out..

Back
Top Bottom