Nike Air VaporMax

Returned the Pure Plaitnums in a 12.5 to my local Nike Outlet. If the Vapor Max is about to go deep with color options, I'll wait until I see something I like and try a 13 instead to see if that alleviates some of the issues I was having. For now, that's $200 saved.

Last edited:
Returned the Pure Plaitnums in a 12.5 to my local Nike Outlet. If the Vapor Max is about to go deep with color options, I'll wait until I see something I like and try a 13 instead to see if that alleviated some of the issues I was having. For now, that's $200 saved.

Yeah, I feel the same way. A local shop is releasing the OG's tomorrow... I talked myself out of picking them up. I think the colorway is nice, but there is probably better out there.

i am actually going the other way on those MC iDs. not liking them as much as i originally thought i would. especially not for 270 tax included

Waiting and waiting for my triple black to arrive, hrrrmph.

I'm wearing the plats daily and even grabbed my Wife a very cute size 3.5...we don't do the matchy-matchy-couple thing so I need the blacks to mix it up.

3.5? Is she a child bride
laugh.gif

For those trying to find the OGs, fice gallery has them. I'm not sure if they ship out of state, but the are taking phone orders.

Thought I'd share. Close to 10 miles in running (20-25 miles combined if considering all the walking I do in these), and this is how the shoes' soles are looking so far. SPOILER ALERT: it ain't pretty.

It's taken 6.5 miles on dry surfaces, and another 3.25 in wet surfaces (rained overnight and again right after I finished running.) It's also fogging up, too, if you take a look at the airbags.

View media item 2397169View media item 2397170View media item 2397171
You see the very toned brown-green color of one of the rubber traction pods on the sole? That's actually all the rubber dragged up to the edge. It's a high-wear zone as predicted by Nike when they were testing it, and it's flattening and roll its way up to the edges.

The upper though? Still looks perfectly fine! :lol: I changed the laces before the 3rd run, so it's not the original laces on there.

View media item 2397195
The testing continues! I won't be the only one reviewing these; someone else here said he's also just purely running in these, so be on the lookout for his thoughts and opinions, too, as he'll have lots of mileage on it while I'll simply have "some mileage" on 'em.

Apologies for my dog's rear being in some of the pictures :frown:

Last edited:
Looks pretty good to me. Who's looking at the bottoms of your shoes anyway. Pleasantly surprised how clean your uppers are looking, love those laces too

Looks pretty good to me. Who's looking at the bottoms of your shoes anyway. Pleasantly surprised how clean your uppers are looking, love those laces too

Yeah, it's not bad! I'm really showcasing the Air units and the fogging happening inside, if anything. I'm surprised, too; I'm running on some dirt and sand surfaces, too!

Yeah, it's not bad! I'm really showcasing the Air units and the fogging happening inside, if anything. I'm surprised, too; I'm running on some dirt and sand surfaces, too!
Those look clean, good news 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom