Nike Air VaporMax

My IDs came in...

I called Nike because they forgot to add my "Kiss My Airs" logo on the heel of the ID and they gave me the wrong flyknit color. I ordered the multicolor flyknit. Very disappointed. They said they can refund me and give me 25% off of my next ID.

these>MC iD

Damn that's disappointing!  That's a pretty big screw up.  Are they letting you keep them and refunding you or do you have to send them back?

I was very excited to pick them up from the ups facility near me. Once I opened the box and saw the huge screw up, I instantly called Nike. The lady at Nike said they'll offer me a bunch of coupons and 25% off of my next ID. I should've had my girlfriend call to complain. I'm not good at asking for compensation lol!

I'm not feeling the red flyknit as much as the multicolor flyknit.

The red upper with the volt airbag is just atrocious looking, that really sucks for you man...Mine arrives next week (MC+Volt) so I'm hoping it's not another screwup. They did say they ran out of materials for mine so I'm hoping they didn't move forward with another colorway...

The red upper with the volt airbag is just atrocious looking, that really sucks for you man...Mine arrives next week (MC+Volt) so I'm hoping it's not another screwup. They did say they ran out of materials for mine so I'm hoping they didn't move forward with another colorway...

Yup! I did the same color scheme as you. MC w/volt with a white "kiss my airs" logo and got nothing like I ordered. When you get yours post pics so I can see what I should've got. :smh:

Looks like Orbit Blue, Glacier Blue and Light Violet will be a part of a pack with the Lavender/Purple and Navy pairs.

Last edited:
Since my DSG order got canceled send any links you find my way................or if you get the asphalts and arent satisfied with them PM me

Back
Top Bottom