Nike Air VaporMax

Curious, how long did y'all's IDs to show up? I ordered yesterday and have a wait time of 30 days lol

I noticed this too. Looks like triple blacks are coming on the 22nd according to SNKRS, but there's nothing about the Olives and I'm growing concerned lol. I was planning to go to Footlocker, pick em up and then go vote. Voting will be boring without vapormax lol
footlocker has olives dropping on the 29th of June

Definitely not. First thing people say to me when they first see me wear them is "Wow, they look narrow".

And they are narrow. Not as narrow as FKR but need to 1/2 size up unless you have ... narrow feet.

I have the standard D width, not narrow. Maybe those with wide feet need to 1/2 size up but I wear a 10.5 in FKR, Vapormax, and AJ1s.

Last edited:
Where do you get the error? I can get all the way to the purchase screen and the "Submit" button... haven't pressed submit yet though :lol:

After you click submit there will be that screen that tells you you're waiting in line and then after that screen they'll tell you that you didn't get them

Where do you get the error? I can get all the way to the purchase screen and the "Submit" button... haven't pressed submit yet though :lol:

Yeah mobile you get an error and desktop you get didn't get them... I reached out to Nike on twitter and they said they are sold out

I went to space camp. No resell

Sounds cool. Resell is out of here for these

The thing that bums me out about them is that I actually like them a lot. The sfb sole is my favorite Nike sole, and I like that t is a low top (that looks comfortable and breathable). I have a few chukka flyknit fsb, and that is the best I can get right now. I'm not forking out 1k for those :lol:

Back
Top Bottom