Nike Air VaporMax

thanks! cant wait for the side by side pics.

do you think the stock NL laces would fit with the non-NL olives?

haha...Nike Woven V442 - got 6 pairs of em :smile: Obsidian, Black and Olive.  My favorites. Retail was around 90 bucks, now I think you can find em for about 45 on ebay or amazon depending on the day.
Same here, I got the black and the olive camo... Looking for that black/blue,camo pair now.

Isn't the TB uppers darker than these?

Yeah, the TB's are plain black with some minor grey around the front, whereas these new ones look like more of an all dark grey upper. I wouldn't mind if they had the same upper as the TB with that swoosh, but I already have the asphalts and NL Midnight fogs, both of which are grey/dark grey.

Last edited:

Anyone else get the rez for Dark team red ?
Nope.  I keep hoping that every reserve I don't get for shoes increases my odds for the Flyknit Trainer reserve in a couple weeks 
happy.gif

Of course, I got two reserves for hustle harts.

Last edited:
I got my olive green pair in from Nike. They are underwhelming but I'm still strangely attracted. They have that shiny toe syndrome though. I'm going to return them.

I definitely like that grey iridescent swoosh pair.

Ordered the dark team red today with the rez, pumped to see them in person. We able to use a 10% off promo I had too [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom