Nike Air VaporMax

It's not that serious, just a Factory Store employee haha. It's like saying a McDonald's worker can't eat Burger King or a Coke employee can't drink Pepsi. I do get what you're saying though.

Coke employees can't drink Pepsi. You could get fired (no matter what position) if you are seen with non-Coca Cola products.

My friends wife works for Coca Cola and was scolded for drinking Aquafina

If you didn't get the answer yet. DSG is having a customer appreciation weekend so you can get 20% off your order. I can give you a link to use, my brother just used it so it should work. Coupon should automatically be applied to your cart as long as you didn't checkout with that email already for the 20% off.

Only size 11.5 left for triple blacks, but the red ones still have 8.5-13

I would love to cop that 11.5 bro if you can help out! Thank you!

Coke employees can't drink Pepsi. You could get fired (no matter what position) if you are seen with non-Coca Cola products.

My friends wife works for Coca Cola and was scolded for drinking Aquafina
Wow, didn't know that was actually a thing. Kinda crazy. Seen at work or seen at all?

Wow, didn't know that was actually a thing. Kinda crazy. Seen at work or seen at all?
When you work at a company or for a company via an agency or some sort of vendor relationship, you don’t give anyone a reason to doubt your loyalty. Live your brands. When your a consultant, you can typically straddle the fence between brands but while your in an engagement, you don’t stray.

If you didn't get the answer yet. DSG is having a customer appreciation weekend so you can get 20% off your order. I can give you a link to use, my brother just used it so it should work. Coupon should automatically be applied to your cart as long as you didn't checkout with that email already for the 20% off.

Only size 11.5 left for triple blacks, but the red ones still have 8.5-13

Can it be found on their website? I have a scorecard and all and get their promo emails and haven't seen this

Can it be found on their website? I have a scorecard and all and get their promo emails and haven't seen this

email said you needed to click the link through it to activate it. deal is dead now anyway, only lasted until midnight last night.

I clicked the link provided in this thread, added shoes to cart and the discount was applied yesterday. I was just checking, they didn't have my size though :frown:

Missed out on the Clot's. Any information in regards to a wider release before I start paying resell? Thanks!

-Tres-bien dropped 2 weeks ago (roughly)
-Pop up in LA this weekend and a clot.com
-Euro launch on the 27th
-Supposedly a US drop will follow if you believe the rumors.

It’s been a weird one but you aren’t totally out of luck.

Depending on size resell might not even be that bad.

I’ve got one of my pairs coming on wed/thurs. will post pics.

Starcow will drop (don't know date, assume the 27th), early link can be found on their website if you know what to look for

Would really appreciate a pm with that of you don't mind. I'm in mobile and can't seem to work out the new niketalk site don't seem to be able to find the pm link

Back
Top Bottom