Nike Air VaporMax

They don't want you to restock
IMG_0455.jpg

Here are mine after a few wears
IMG_9163.JPG
IMG_9162.JPG

Thanks my dude. I was hoping the clear sole would actually have more of a blue tint to it like the release pairs have been having. It would make the "USA" colorway i'm attempting to make so much better. I'll have to rethink it now. Also I like the way the glue/overlay makes the white look grey ish. *sigh* why can't they offer more upper colorways

thinking about picking up another pair of Plats tomorrow, already beat my pair :lol:, love how it looks when clean. might just throw mine in the washer

Reactions: ARK
IMG_7194.JPG
Right I'm going to try what the man says in the vid and see if these comfy up after 3 days straight wear. Wore around the house all day yesterday and out today. Have to say today they felt better already. Dude may be right.

Anyways, was showing my cousin from the U.K. The possible 2018 models and we were just discussing how we should be stacking up on the current models just in case they do decide to release them ugly SOB's

man the off white vapormax is so ugly

to be honest I dont see how you can like vapormax and not like off whites. the black knit and bubble are very versatile and generally all blacks have been mostly praised and the toungue gives a retro touch that is amazing!

I don't like the Off Whites at all.

Stitched Swoosh, the stupid "AIR", and the stuff written on the medial side are all ugly and/or unnecessary to me. The tongue is pretty cool but it doesn't fit the VaporMax aesthetic imo. Also looks stupid that it sticks up so high when they're on-foot :lol:.

I don't like the Off Whites at all.

Stitched Swoosh, the stupid "AIR", and the stuff written on the medial side are all ugly and/or unnecessary to me. The tongue is pretty cool but it doesn't fit the VaporMax aesthetic imo. Also looks stupid that it sticks up so high when they're on-foot :lol:.

Nailed it

Taking such a futuristic looking shoe...and adding a "retro" tongue seems really out of place. Then you take the great smooth streamlined upper and smash some random stuff on it...i just don't think its the right shoe for this aesthetic, personal preference

Back
Top Bottom