Nike Air VaporMax

I live in NYC so I can drive to DSM but knowing the NYC hypebeast scene it'll probably be sold out 2 min after opening

Is nike just releasing these in super small batches like adidas ultraboosts?

I see them sell out instantly most of the time but I never see anyone wearing them on th Street. I live in Vancouver and it rains a lot but during this summer I don’t think I spotted even one person with them. The all red clot ones though ..

NYC757 was saying that Nike is trying to release the right amount of shoes to meet demand. Before, they were just been releasing shoes in large quantities, and then they would often go on sale. Nike is now trying to just put out enough to meet demand, and not discount them. I would assume that is what they are trying to do with vapormax as well. Honestly speaking, if you know the shoes are going to release, it isn't too difficult to get them. Would I prefer them to make more, of course, but I can't argue that it seems they have been producing the correct amount of quantities for shoes like this.

IMG_1406.PNG
the upcoming triple black looks like the nikelab. You guys think the air will be that blacked out?

These that are releasing don't look like the airbag is translucent at all.

These that are releasing don't look like the airbag is translucent at all.
Yea, thats why Im wondering if its similar to the NikeLab version because those didn't looks translucent. Im sure there's some diff, but if the airbag isn't translucent....Im all in.

Quick question for the big footers in here. My friend is a size 15 and can never find a pair in his size. If I walk into footlocker on triple black release next week can I cop him a pair or do they normally not carry that high?

IMG_1406.PNG
the upcoming triple black looks like the nikelab. You guys think the air will be that blacked out?
Not sure if the hyperfuse will look like the labs. Hard to tell from nikes pics but I fear the upcoming one will have that cheap sheen to it. The Lab is like matte ink.
The comparison to the cdg (which is like the regular tb show it well)
A1EB0A73-ED15-4F84-B935-B1E35F0D8543.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure if I can deal w/ the discoloration of toe area! Thought I could but pretty noticeable in the sun! Is this on every navy pair?

Last edited:
E5828EBA-E5E1-4E12-B17A-8FA89B9E4351.jpeg
Didn’t see it posted (sorry if I missed). Here is a Nike pic of the triple black

Back
Top Bottom