Nike Air VaporMax

omfg just double checked and I ordered the wrong size! Ordered half size too small! I blame the Flyknit Royal 1 release forgot to switch it :frown::frown: Is it to late to cancel?

Thanks guys for the heads up on DSG I struck out on SNKRS, Footlocker, Eastbay, FinishLine, FootAction, but got through. I don't know what 13% Ebates is but I got confirmation my order went through.

I was able to get through on SNKRS but disappointed because I'm going on vacay Monday and I wanted to have them for the week but oh well

They’re black alright.
56B527EF-DF90-485D-811B-CB4D545EEB19.jpeg
A7A40834-1C47-4722-BA03-9388D6A73819.jpeg

the hyperfuse is that inky, matte, black color, not the higher sheen one from the GR TB release or the CDGs - that makes me happy. Also saw the JFS ID's in person today. I goofed, those are fire fire fire.

Caved and got the noirs. Gotta find someone to take these 10.5 anthracites off me. Hoping to break even.

Came late to the party and copped off DSG with that CLUTCH 13% ebates cashback. Thanks for the heads up.

:nthat:

I just copped the Noirs from DSG. With that sweet 13% back, it was a no brainer. This will be my first Vapormax but that color was just too damn handsome to pass up on! :smokin

OKAY, did I miss anything or have the triple-WHITES NOT released yet? I haven’t seen or heard a peep since the pics leaked

Also saw the JFS ID's in person today. I goofed, those are fire fire fire.
One of my biggest regret tbh. That thing was sitting in my cart for days. I know I want it, I like it but slept anyway.

Naturally when I was ready to purchase, it was off the site SMH...

thom yorke thom yorke , here!
Yes the difference is noticeable especially if you really want a "true" Triple Black. I settled last june for the Black/Black/Anthracite. The grey area around the toes bothered me and I kind of regretted the purchase. I kept the shoes DS and copped yesterday's release which is a true Triple Black. If you are really looking for a Triple Black, don't settle for last june's release. Even the vapor sole on yesterday's release is darker.
IMG_1543.jpg

abalian abalian , for the june release and yesterday, I went 0.5 up (from 10.5 to 11). I feel like both releases are tight around the midfoot (where the bone "sticks" out).

thom yorke thom yorke , here!
Yes the difference is noticeable especially if you really want a "true" Triple Black. I settled last june for the Black/Black/Anthracite. The grey area around the toes bothered me and I kind of regretted the purchase. I kept the shoes DS and copped yesterday's release which is a true Triple Black. If you are really looking for a Triple Black, don't settle for last june's release. Even the vapor sole on yesterday's release is darker.
IMG_1543.jpg
I ain’t gon hate on them but the anthracite trash to me...

Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner , thrash might be a strong word but I hear you. Personally, when they first announced the Vapormax, Triple Black and a green Neon colorway were the two Day 1 cop for me. So yes, the Black/Black/Anthracite can be a big letdown.

Back
Top Bottom