Nike Air VaporMax

My mom loves these shoes. I want to check my local outlets and see if they have some women’s sizes and get some for her.

there have been people who have successfully done phone orders with a gift card in the past at this specific outlet. That was pre-pandemic, post no more phone orders. So I’m not sure if they have done in it the last 18 months or so.

there have been people who have successfully done phone orders with a gift card in the past at this specific outlet. That was pre-pandemic, post no more phone orders. So I’m not sure if they have done in it the last 18 months or so.
Thanks. I will check out my locos outlets soon enough. I’m sure once they pop up at outlets across the states, other locations will get them as well.

hopefully for less than $100 at that point.

Call me crazy but I want to try the pager just because I want to see how it works on this model and I like crazy stuff like that. One reason why I really liked the Jordan XXXIII. Although I can't seem to find any deals on the color-way(s) that I'd buy online. So that's a bit frustrating seeing these outlet prices being so low although from what I've seen the pricing online isn't that cheap yet. I guess to save that kinda money I just might have to make the 1.5 hour drive to my "local" outlets.

^ call the outlets first to see if they have them. Then wait until they have a 20 or 30% off all purchases. They can be had sub $100 for sure.

Weird. 2021 now not showing at Nordstrom. My shoes arrive today. It’s still not on NDC.
I’ll post pics up this weekend.

Weird. 2021 now not showing at Nordstrom. My shoes arrive today. It’s still not on NDC.
I’ll post pics up this weekend.
That does seem weird. I wonder what the delay is? Seeing so many color-ways pop up here it makes you think, well, ummmm - where are they?

Well I took 3 L’s back to back to back on SNKRS this morning so instead of throwing myself in front a bus I’m gonna sneak out and pick the 21s up.

I’m really feeling these... nice grey and I like the lime. Went with a 12.5 instead of a 13 and with a thick sock it’s perfect.
Box looks the same to me

3CF5B703-E2ED-41F3-B8A1-9985FDB88BFA.jpeg
5D5A539E-B1B7-4E4C-99E3-CB75AEAB54A7.jpeg
CD4FD8CA-0DA8-46EC-8A85-9D10CF6345B4.jpeg

I have three pairs and mine aren’t narrow at all. I don’t have narrow feet either.

So is the general consensus with the new airbags found on the 2020 and 21 is that they are less comfortable than the OGs? I just want the OG bag on top of cushlon so I guess the VM plus are still my only option right now

are they out already?

it’s so weird. I just searched they are nowhere. They got posted up on Nordstrom, I copped,then they took it down.
If I remember the 2020 debuted in July so maybe they waiting. It’s just silly cause 1/2 the year done passed

it’s so weird. I just searched they are nowhere. They got posted up on Nordstrom, I copped,then they took it down.
If I remember the 2020 debuted in July so maybe they waiting. It’s just silly cause 1/2 the year done passed
Yeah, Nordstrom was the only place I did see them. Now like you said they are nowhere. Hopefully July is when they will actually release. Seems like quite a few color-ways popping up on here and other places so NIKE has them ready to go just need to release them.

Yeah, Nordstrom was the only place I did see them. Now like you said they are nowhere. Hopefully July is when they will actually release. Seems like quite a few color-ways popping up on here and other places so NIKE has them ready to go just need to release them.

The calendar on Sneakernews had them at 6/15 for like the last month, but checking today they pushed them back to 6/24.

Back
Top Bottom