Nike Air VaporMax

When I saw the first pic I wasn’t super impressed with the fade line that didn’t really fade, then you dropped the link with the better option, the near perfect option and I was smiles

AAF70815-B7B3-475B-9086-FE95E2F70054.jpeg
This is a women's sizes release though

This is a women's sizes release though
The pic I posted is WOMENS?

…..it sounds like the first pic that was posted was definitely a Mens and the better looking option without the white line would also be. It sounds like the Mens line will be the only option to add the accented white stitching. That’s how it read.

So, not sure what you’re saying…what are you saying?

It read it like Mens would have the option of adding the white line and Womens wouldn’t

Hopefully all the colors don’t follow that.

I think the next update Nike could/should do to the Air units is to make the whole bottom rubber like the Air Max Scorpion to primarily eliminate the squeaking noise. I think the original reasons to have rubber on the high-wear areas only were to help with durability as a running shoe and keep the shoes light. Ever since the 2s or 3s, it's no longer categorized as a running shoe anymore, so I think this would be a good time to make that change.

Either way, I think this is definitely the step in the right direction. ****, it's caught my interest once again.

Back
Top Bottom