Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Hi everyone, I just recently checked Yeezybay's IG and it seems like they've started making plats with 3M. Be careful.

[/IMG]Hey fake or real no disrespect to owner just copped these through paypal wanna know what you guys think
Took these pics myself with flash iPhone 5

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, sorry to bother you guys but I've read all of the posts and honestly cannot distinguish if these are replicas or authentics. The seller swears they are real and is willing to offer me a full refund if i have doubts. can you guys check them for me? everything looks so real....

Last edited:
@castle sorry to bother you again and pardon my ignorance but what throws these off? educate me! please!

Last edited:
Translucent green sole/not a solid color. Solar red color is off. Triangles are very pointy and sharp/too perfect. Scales have been faded and don't look to bad but real pairs just look different. Also and most importantly, pink border around size tag is a DG. I've never gotten an LC wrong trust me.

Translucent green sole/not a solid color. Solar red color is off. Triangles are very pointy and sharp/too perfect. Scales have been faded and don't look to bad but real pairs just look different. Also and most importantly, pink border around size tag is a DG. I've never gotten an LC wrong trust me.
100% agreed, those are definitely fake

Looking to pick up a pair of 10.5 Plats.  Do you guys have any recommendations of safest places to pick a pair up between 1.5-2.2k?  Just comb ebay pay paypal so if I get fakes I can just challenge?

Are these authentic insoles? From what I read they look legit horus darker than the rest of the insole but I need a second opinion

Last edited:
Hey everybody. I've been wanting a pair of yeezys for some time now and I am finally ready to pull the trigger on a pair so I've been looking around. None in particular just want to add some heat to my collection which consists of mainly Jordan's. I came across some platnums for a reasonable price. After doing some comparison I believe they're fake but if they did happen to be real I would hate to miss out on the price. I'm just starting to get into yeezys and I would really appreciate a second opinion! The seller swears they're real.

Why is no one mentioning that tounge looks like its made out of ******* wool? Literally no one mentions this on yeezy fakes. The honeycomb pattern should be dark diamonds that are easily distinguishable.

Same goes for the plats, the diamonds need to be easily made out on the tounge. My pairs pattern, and also note that if the gold lace screw (not the gold and black lace tips) that you screw on to doesnt have the shoe lace aglet sticking out the end, then it is fake. I havent seen one pair come with that EVER. Two very important things

Back
Top Bottom