Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

For me I can always tell right off with the scales. Fake scales have the little indent details and are a little glossy. Authentic scales are flat and not glossy.

The scales are just more textured on fakes rather. They've got the cutting down pretty good though.

Hellogoodmornin your Solars don't even have cut scales just a pattern embossed onto the side panel :smh: seriously... do your research, read back a few pages, take a hour of your time and educate yourself, people need to stop posting this blatant garbage, this is the nike ay 2 authentic/fake comparison thread. Not the post the worst fakes ay 2 I can find and ask if it's legit thread. Pathetic

Last edited:
Hellogoodmornin your Solars don't even have cut scales just a pattern embossed onto the side panel
mean.gif
seriously... do your research, read back a few pages, take a hour of your time and educate yourself, people need to stop posting this blatant garbage, this is the nike ay 2 authentic/fake comparison thread. Not the post the worst fakes ay 2 I can find and ask if it's legit thread. Pathetic
i  agree and said this multiple times on here. people sign up with obvious fakes, ask for a check, and then you never hear from them again. people stay spoon feeding information to them too.the title should be changed or something.

I have to agree with you guys on this one. I am all for helping people when I can but this is getting ridiculous... The scales aren't even facing the right way for crying out loud... On top of all the blatant signs that makes these clearly fake.

I personally enjoy reading the details on how to spot them. I also like seeing how close the materials come. It's intriguing to see how replicated this style is. It's funny too cuz I prefer the Y1 over the Y2. Luckily all the fake Y1's are horribly made. Who do you guys think has came the closest to the Y2 as far as materials. Do ya think the replicas for Y2's will stop when the Y3 releases?

I personally enjoy reading the details on how to spot them. I also like seeing how close the materials come. It's intriguing to see how replicated this style is. It's funny too cuz I prefer the Y1 over the Y2. Luckily all the fake Y1's are horribly made. Who do you guys think has came the closest to the Y2 as far as materials. Do ya think the replicas for Y2's will stop when the Y3 releases?

The thread is made to keep everyone up to date with the latest/best fake a y 2 releases so people can then cross reference them against the authentic ones, make comparisons, see where they fall short and use that information to then insure that when a buyer is about to make a purchase on the secondary market they don't get took for thousands of $ for fake shoes, exception being flight club, but then there's that non negotiable premium to pay for that luxury peace of mind authenticity, we talking 4 figure shoes here.

I think The issue is not people, not enjoying the details on how to spot fakes, because that is the purpose of this thread, even though the details have been covered in here 100 x over, the issue is people signing up, with a first post consisting of a troll level post as many pics of the worst fakes possible, followed by the words can I get a legit check?

That is not what this thread is for.

Spamming, clogging and ruining the thread.

These are Fakes that our grandmother could spot a mile off, without even having to putting her glasses on.

Your right they never got the ay 1 right, Yeezybay is the one that had people taking a double take :nerd: on the ay2 they came dumb close, they are responsible for the new plats 3m if I'm not mistaken, I'm sure a few people got stung with yeezybay.

I see why there is a 30 days waiting period, before you can post in general section for new members :lol:

Place would be a mess.

The thread is made to keep everyone up to date with the latest/best fake a y 2 releases so people can then cross reference them against the authentic ones, make comparisons, see where they fall short and use that information to then insure that when a buyer is about to make a purchase on the secondary market they don't get took for thousands of $ for fake shoes, exception being flight club, but then there's that non negotiable premium to pay for that luxury peace of mind authenticity, we talking 4 figure shoes here.

I think The issue is not people, not enjoying the details on how to spot fakes, because that is the purpose of this thread, even though the details have been covered in here 100 x over, the issue is people signing up, with a first post consisting of a troll level post as many pics of the worst fakes possible, followed by the words can I get a legit check?

That is not what this thread is for.

Spamming, clogging and ruining the thread.

These are Fakes that our grandmother could spot a mile off, without even having to putting her glasses on.

Your right they never got the ay 1 right, Yeezybay is the one that had people taking a double take
nerd.gif
on the ay2 they came dumb close, they are responsible for the new plats 3m if I'm not mistaken, I'm sure a few people got stung with yeezybay.

I see why there is a 30 days waiting period, before you can post in general section for new members
laugh.gif

Place would be a mess.
The people that post the LC in this thread don't seem to care.
Some people don't even want to figure it out themselves, they just wanna copp and floss if its real lol
I don't see myself ever owning a Y2 but i do like to know the differences just because it is my hobby.
To each their own tho
*kanye shrug*

Tongue is definitely off, Suede toe liner looks pretty close to the authentics, toe box looks slanted in the side profile too, I'll up some pics for comparison of my pair when I have time

Ok... I have to speak on this.

Examining the pictures at a quick glance,

What should ring alarm bells and get your attention here...

What would a rational sane human being think let's see.

The filthy carpet has a $10 DVD player situated on the floor with tentacles of wires all over the place, the television once again just laying on the dirty *** carpet, is that a dried nut stain on the screen?
sick.gif
ok maybe the fact the man has not even bothered to get dressed and is taking the pictures wearing only his nasty *** socks, which are also intruding into the picture frame of the fine photography work from the owner of the shoes...

Yes that should raise a red flag or two.
nerd.gif

Now what would a man that lives in this manner be doing with a $3000 pair of shoes?

I wouldn't need to even see a pic of the shoes to know I want nothing to do with this person.

About The shoes, they ain't beat, they dead. And are as fraudulent and disgusting as they come.
sick.gif

Worst picture I ever seen of fake plats.

This is getting out of hand now.

Stop spamming the forums and get some common sense, stop wasting your time and everyone else's with this bs.

mean.gif
This right here may be one of the best things I've read on this site in a long time

Stay away from those two sites, they are fraudulent.

Shoes are way too cheap so you either never gonna get anything from them after payment or you will receive a bad quality bootleg fake if you purchase from them.

Keep in mind than any Yeezy (whatever version or colorway) under 1K is either a scam or a fake pair.

Also, my antivirus blocked the second site and my Web Of Trust Firefox addon poped up for the first site saying the website is fraudulent.

If you're not aware of what website could be fake or not, I recommend you install the Web of Trust plugin on your browser, it'll tell you instantly (for most of the websites) if something is fishy with the website you're about to browse.

First site has only fakes for sale (even black Air Mags and blue Yeezys :rolleyes ), second site gets blocked here too, that should be enough reason to stay away.

Stay away from those two sites, they are fraudulent.
Shoes are way too cheap so you either never gonna get anything from them after payment or you will receive a bad quality bootleg fake if you purchase from them.

Keep in mind than any Yeezy (whatever version or colorway) under 1K is either a scam or a fake pair.

Also, my antivirus blocked the second site and my Web Of Trust Firefox addon poped up for the first site saying the website is fraudulent.

If you're not aware of what website could be fake or not, I recommend you install the Web of Trust plugin on your browser, it'll tell you instantly (for most of the websites) if something is fishy with the website you're about to browse.
i asked the seller they said they get it from factory. I said what factory "nike" and they have like a customer reveiew too

Thank you for your opinion :smile: 

I'm not gonna buy anyway because it too freking cheap 

get ready for your aj6 retro this friday :smile:

People ask for help, get the help they needed, then Completely disregard the help and advice. what's that about? :smh:

If your going to ask someone a question, listen to the answer |I

Advice if your looking for "cheap authentic yeezys" there is no such thing.

Last edited:
A buddy sent em to me. Ok thanks. Man these fakes are getting good. Im sure they are impossible to detect when worn on feet.

Back
Top Bottom