Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

im a huge fan of the yeezy 2 design , just a sick shoe in My opinion

but 2k + for a pair of nikes ? No thanks man , blame resellers not people making fakes

Last edited:
So, if they came out with an identical replica are all of the people that own them upset because:
1. They are afraid their hugely inflated overhyped value would decrease?I.e they themselves overspent a rediculous amont on them or just want to resell them for said inflated prices.
2. If they own authentics and they tell someone they are authentic they won't believe them?(not like you actually need recognition as long as you know they are real that's all that should matter)
3. They don't want other people wearing what they have?
4. They realize their authentic yeezys are made in Asia realistically by the family members of the same ones making the replicas? Which bothers them because they basically use similar methods for production.

Last edited:
Some thing look off in those pictures, thank god they aren't identical.

Lighting can be deceptive. I think these will be undetectable.

People aren't upset for any of those reasons because in the end they'll still say these are reps and I've got the real deal. Just like how knockoff purses really hasn't affected any of the luxury labels.

Well yes my underlying point was that it really doesn't matter if they make replicas or not.

So, if they came out with an identical replica are all of the people that own them upset because:
1. They are afraid their hugely inflated overhyped value would decrease?I.e they themselves overspent a rediculous amont on them or just want to resell them for said inflated prices.
2. If they own authentics and they tell someone they are authentic they won't believe them?(not like you actually need recognition as long as you know they are real that's all that should matter)
3. They don't want other people wearing what they have?
4. They realize their authentic yeezys are made in Asia realistically by the family members of the same ones making the replicas? Which bothers them because they basically use similar methods for production.
1:It a limited shoe, what happen if you paid that much or got lucking on getting a pair? Would you be happy that something you worked and paid a decent amount for become worthless the next day?

2:Maybe I want to sell these shoes one day, how can I sell them when there a ton of fakes on the market?

3:They're fake shoes

4:They aren't authorized by nike,there no quality check in fakes and they use cheaper materials.

Lighting can be deceptive. I think these will be undetectable.

People aren't upset for any of those reasons because in the end they'll still say these are reps and I've got the real deal. Just like how knockoff purses really hasn't affected any of the luxury labels.
On all replica I see a bump on the middle of the snakeskin and there one there for sure. You do realize when they mass produce anything without quality check, some really horrible shoes come out and ton of flaws to go with it. Since these are testing models and of course they would try to fix any blemishes on the shoes to sell better. The scales look alittle off compare to the retail version. These will go detect if you see the insole for the shoe are complete off and will be aswell. I see people trying to order 3-4 pair on instagram, im positive they won't come out as nearly well as you see the pictures. It took them weeks to make this test model so there no way they can mass produce these in a factory and make them identical to the ones they are advertising. The retail version barely hold up that well, think what would happen of they made a cheaper version with cheaper material and no quality check.

Last edited:
Well yes my underlying point was that it really doesn't matter if they make replicas or not.
I can promise you these won't be identical. Look at taobao pair they're close but they have tons of imperfications like tongue stiching and massive amount of glue stain all over the shoe. I would call out anyone wearing these personally.

Last edited:
Only comparison I can make is people affluent enough to own a rolex watch for example. Do you think they care if the next guy is wearing their watch even if its fake (if they can even tell). Probably not... Seems to me its the same for a pair of shoes from any brand. Only reason fake anything exists is because of the hype/prestige that their authentic counterparts created thus creating just another avenue for sellers to capitalize on dispite tm or copyright laws in the US which don't necessarily apply or even exist in other parts of the world.

how da hell does he have NIKE tags on the inside?

is this dude getting all authentic materials from nike factories?

how da hell does he have NIKE tags on the inside?

is this dude getting all authentic materials from nike factories?
Tag is off abit lol. Too big compared to the real ones. Guess it another way to spot fakes

Last edited:
These aren't being mass produced, they arent going the same route as the last ones, he specifically gone through special craftsmen with individual skills not some mainstream factory like last time. So for people to say they are instantly going to drop quality, maybe true but these arent being made the same.

Tag is off abit lol. Too big compared to the real ones. Guess it another way to spot fakes

Looks fine to me. *headscratcher

Seems to be alot of "trying to find something wrong with it!" attempts in the thread. If it is any differences between the authentic pair and this upcoming replica, you should give it time to actually release before you start calling out any possible "flaws". Just makes the most sense.

Last edited:

Seems to be alot of "trying to find something wrong with it!" attempts in the thread. If it is any differences between the authentic pair and this upcoming replica, you should give it time to actually release before you start calling out any possible "flaws". Just makes the most sense.
theres going to be flaws, the product will never be EXACTLY the same as the authentics.

theres going to be flaws, the product will never be EXACTLY the same as the authentics.

And that's always a possibility. However it's hard to impossible to tell what those possible flaws may be from these few non Hi-Res images posted above. That's all I'm saying.

I think I see the flaws. The tag on the yeezybays have a bigger clear border where it was pressed on to the shoe. On the good pair the swoosh isn't in that clear border thing. But yeah you guy are jumping too soon on what wrong with them, we need to see some of pair people get before judging.

Last edited:
I think I see the flaws. The tag on the yeezybays have a bigger clear border where it was pressed on to the shoe. On the good pair the swoosh isn't in that clear border thing. But yeah you guy are jumping too soon on what wrong with them, we need to see some of pair people get before judging.
dont even get me started on the suede either.. **** looks like the same stuff they've been using on the fakes before.

dont even get me started on the suede either.. **** looks like the same stuff they've been using on the fakes before.

Again, I think you are seeing things that aren't there. From my understanding, majority of the materials are exactly what Nike themselves used.

Again, I think you are seeing things that aren't there. From my understanding, majority of the materials are exactly what Nike themselves used.
If multiple people see thing that are issues with the shoes im sure they are "thing that are there". It impossible to make a 100% on-point replica of a real shoe.

Last edited:
So you're telling me you see this on someone's feet and you'll think fugazi? Like I said lighting is everything

Back
Top Bottom