Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

people already offering 2500 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Damn the one time I don't have my phone me. I honestly thought they would release next weekend so I was unprepared. I never thought nike would unexpectedly release these too. Is SB 8&9, lebron 8 solar red, cool grey 11, space jams 11, concord 11, and 98 bred 13 A good trade? I don't know what they go for but seems about right lol.

Damn the one time I don't have my phone me. I honestly thought they would release next weekend so I was unprepared. I never thought nike would unexpectedly release these too. Is SB 8&9, lebron 8 solar red, cool grey 11, space jams 11, concord 11, and 98 bred 13 A good trade? I don't know what they go for but seems about right lol.

Resellers will ask for ur first born for these.

I remember putting my plats on cl and offering to trade them for the 2012 all star pack + galaxy rookie and the guy laughed in my face, saying it was too much. Now dudes ask for way more than that plus cash.

Man I remember seeing someone trading space jams dmp and more for the solars. I think the above might be a fair trade. I might have to sell on my own to come up with the money....which even be half. Lets hope not. I'm thinking I can get most from my sb 8 & 9.

Resellers will ask for ur first born for these.

I remember putting my plats on cl and offering to trade them for the 2012 all star pack + galaxy rookie and the guy laughed in my face, saying it was too much. Now dudes ask for way more than that plus cash.
Resellers will continue to ask for your first born as long as people are willing to offer their first born. It'll be some time before the red octobers (or should I say red february's) drop from the $5k-6k range and normalize in the $2k-3k which is still an exorbitant amount of money in my eyes.

I'm still on the hunt for a decent pair of plats. I hope you still have yours.

Resellers will continue to ask for your first born as long as people are willing to offer their first born. It'll be some time before the red octobers (or should I say red february's) drop from the $5k-6k range and normalize in the $2k-3k which is still an exorbitant amount of money in my eyes.

It really is a lot of money. I'm afraid with the limited quantities and the solars and plats setting the price, these will not go below the current value of plats or solars.

I do still have them.
I held onto them for too long trying to wheel and deal for solars.
Could never land a pair so I decided to keep.
Out of all the colorways I think plats will be the least expensive.

Can someone experienced help me legit check these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...prg=20131017132637&rk=2&rkt=4&sd=231151350518

I can tell in person but I am not as skilled from photos. 
I hope you weren't the one who purchased these. The scales are carved slightly sloppy. The sole is partially translucent. The toebox is good, but it was probably fixed. Solar red color is off, the box is too small and I know it's hard to see but it says "CM" and not "cm" on the box tag which is a DEAD giveaway.

One thing I noticed with people fixing fakes is that they hit the scales with acetone but forget to do the same process for the shiny lace locks. Plus the roman numeral II is far too embossed. Also those pics were purposefully taken in a dark room and for the condition they were in, they should've been listed for more than $1500. They're really good super perfects.

I saw those and they looked legit but they are Deadstock and the price was 3200 lower then flightclub. Seller only had 16 feedback compared to 500+ Thanks for the help guys, I was already refunded the money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom