Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

this might be a tough one, but hope you guys can help...

need a LegitCheck on this tag:

12835681733_7124e09c24_o.jpg

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
@serstylz I did and I just wanted other members opinions on the pair I plan on purchasing...especially for the money that I could be spending.
@allstardope @RaphP thank you.

I thought this thread was originally for comparisons to help potential buyers learn the differences between real and fakes to help educate?

Its nothing but legit checks now. Nobody is even taking the time to read through the original posts and learn the differences because they feel they can just come in and get an answer.

That defeats the whole purpose of the thread does it not?

We tell guys to do research, but answer their legit checks on every page, 10 times a page, and nobody is actually taking the time to read and look at the work put in by members early on in this thread.

Thats like a teacher giving the answers to the test instead of making the students read the material...

Thank you repped brother, prime I've took in depth photos and broke down my legit pair of RO more than once, no one bothers to read now days. :smh:

Last edited:
I thought this thread was originally for comparisons to help potential buyers learn the differences between real and fakes to help educate?

Its nothing but legit checks now. Nobody is even taking the time to read through the original posts and learn the differences because they feel they can just come in and get an answer.

We tell guys to do research, but answer their legit checks on every page, 10 times a page, and nobody is actually taking the time to read and look at the work put in by members early on in this thread.

Thats like a teacher giving the answers to the test instead of making the students read the material...
This. This times a hundred thousand trillion.

Major rep, well said. 

Back
Top Bottom