Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

So wait... The email I got to reserve a pair of Solars and one to reserve a pair of Red Octobers. Is the email legit or not. Came in a couple months ago, sent me to a site to reserve my size according to my name/email address etc.

Half of you are saying Yeezybay is real and the other half claim they don't exist.

Someone tell the truth. This is from the same email address I talked to last year when Yeezybays website was still up and running...

Last edited:
So wait... The email I got to reserve a pair of Solars and one to reserve a pair of Red Octobers. Is the email legit or not. Came in a couple months ago, sent me to a site to reserve my size according to my name/email address etc.

Half of you are saying Yeezybay is real and the other half claim they don't exist.

Someone tell the truth. This is from the same email address I talked to last year when Yeezybays website was still up and running...

Email is legit. That's what my friend did and I considered doing and I posted pictures of what he received yesterday. The "batch" discussion is up in the air, but as far as receiving actual product they're legit. He sent tagged pictures before my friend paid and he got what he was supposed to.

Email is legit. That's what my friend did and I considered doing and I posted pictures of what he received yesterday. The "batch" discussion is up in the air, but as far as receiving actual product they're legit. He sent tagged pictures before my friend paid and he got what he was supposed to.

put it this way... if you had a pair, that was so spot on... and you lived in China... would you ship it over to the states for pennies? OR would you take pics of it, and send the old batches laying around to the states?

Legit check for a friend

Last edited:
put it this way... if you had a pair, that was so spot on... and you lived in China... would you ship it over to the states for pennies? OR would you take pics of it, and send the old batches laying around to the states?
This.

Way too much hassle to ship internationally for them.

There are plenty of people with cash to blow in China.  Everything can sell out here in a heartbeat if there's even tiny demand (because a tiny demand in China is a whole heck of a lot of people).

If you speak Chinese, or have family members that do/will be in China, you can PM me.  

This.

Way too much hassle to ship internationally for them.

There are plenty of people with cash to blow in China.  Everything can sell out here in a heartbeat if there's even tiny demand (because a tiny demand in China is a whole heck of a lot of people).

If you speak Chinese, or have family members that do/will be in China, you can PM me.  
I speak chinese/am chinese.have family members in China. But what was that you wanted?

Can anyone explain how to order from the real yeezybay? Seems that they don't even have a website? Seems these solar reds are really well done, but do they have Red Octobers of similar quality?
this is a comparison thread, i think if you ask how to purchase fakes (which NT does not condone) you could get the thread locked or banned. just what ive gathered 
nerd.gif

Thanks looked good to me just by researching this thread. Going to ask for tagged pics and then, blackmail dude for a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom