Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Yea man for $300 go for it
Its an auction, could just be a slept on listing. Reputable feedback on ebay. plus description clearly says he can only go off other people opinions to gather authenticity, hence why I posted on here and the reason for this thread... 

Look like crap? Seriously? We looking at the same shoe? Or you just hating just to hate?
Not hating just giving my opinion bro.

To me, the colors ain't right that's why I said they still look like crap.

May be the lightning but those colors are definitely not accurate.

It's amazing how many of you dopes would buy obvious fakes if it wasn't for this forum. I should just quit my day job, start buying & fixing replica Yeezys and throw them on Ebay. I'd have been long retired.

It's amazing how many of you dopes would buy obvious fakes if it wasn't for this forum. I should just quit my day job, start buying & fixing replica Yeezys and throw them on Ebay. I'd have been long retired.
this forum is great because people can come here and learn about somethin they like, and it's free. i don't get why blaming or being disrispectfull to them.

The whole point of this forum and especially this thread is that people DONT make the wrong decision.  They shouldn't be criticized for asking for a legit check no matter what they look like.  And if you want to buy fakes and sell them to people who are "dopes" that will just mean more posts for people to have to answer.

The whole point of this forum and especially this thread is that people DONT make the wrong decision.  They shouldn't be criticized for asking for a legit check no matter what they look like.  And if you want to buy fakes and sell them to people who are "dopes" that will just mean more posts for people to have to answer.
the problem is this insnt a legit check thread it is a "authentic -fake-comparison." the original idea was a very detailed and thought out comparison showing people what to look for and how to identify fakes. the idea was to give people the info to EDUCATE THEMSELVES. anyone who viewed the info can tell the difference by now, but that's not what happens. instead we get people who sign up because they saw an auction on ebay, ask for a legit check, and leave.

i talk for my self. i read all the information and i have an idea every time i see a photo. Btw before spending maybe 1k euros i just want a couple of other opinions on that shoe because i don't have so many K to give away.

so i am trying to learn about those, but a double check is always welcome.

The problem is you got people asking for legit checks on sneakers that are OBVIOUS FAKES and that are OBVIOUSLY AUTHENTIC. Like a guy from the last page asked for a legit check on a pair of authentic Plats and the pics showed that they had 3M. Why are you asking for a legit check on these? Don't you know by now that there are no Platinum reps known to man with 3M???? I mean come on, some of these are no-brainers. A legit check on the first batch of replica Red Octobers? REALLY?? 

I'm all for helping people. Clearly if I got scammed for a few thousand, I'd be mad and heartbroken. When someone posts a very questionable pair and asks for a legit check, I have no issues with that. But you see these 2 post ******s asking for legit checks on Solars with pink liners and shiny ***** scales.

Last edited:

The problem is you got people asking for legit checks on sneakers that are OBVIOUS FAKES and that are OBVIOUSLY AUTHENTIC. Like a guy from the last page asked for a legit check on a pair of authentic Plats and the pics showed that they had 3M. Why are you asking for a legit check on these? Don't you know by now that there are no Platinum reps known to man with 3M???? I mean come on, some of these are no-brainers. A legit check on the first batch of replica Red Octobers? REALLY?? 

I'm all for helping people. Clearly if I got scammed for a few thousand, I'd be mad and heartbroken. When someone posts a very questionable pair and asks for a legit check, I have no issues with that. But you see these 2 post ******s asking for legit checks on Solars with pink liners and shiny ***** scales.
exactly! 

Can anyone confirm these are legit?

Thanks

How long does it take to ship ? And do you pay when they come to your door or will they just take it out my account b/c they haven't yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

http://instagram.com/yeezy3mfix

http://instagram.com/yeezy3mfix

looks like dude just bought a reflect pen and colored dots all day :smh:

Red Octobers:

lol these are the newest "super perfect" ROs. They look damn good. I got myself a pair as well. Notice how the guy just so happens to scratch his shipping info and also the order date? That's because the dopes from the replica sites don't even use February 9th on the "Nike receipt!" They put the day you ordered from them lol. They also use the wrong font for your shipping info. The fake receipt they supply you with is useless. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom