Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

double lol!!!! my girlfriend paid the shoes. 2800 dollar ebay.  i thought :wow:k, she ll pay. but the german duty took em and i had to pay.... 1000 dollar, and i dont know for what???!!! i didnt want to return em...

double lol!!!! my girlfriend paid the shoes. 2800 dollar ebay.  i thought :wow:k, she ll pay. but the german duty took em and i had to pay.... 1000 dollar, and i dont know for what???!!! i didnt want to return em...

I woulda had no choice lol you got bandz

Lebron 9 Summit Lake Hornets are they legit or fake?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/131010968743?siteId=0&isClassified=false

this thread is for yeezy 2 legit checks, but you already knew that

no! i really dont! i had the choice, chevrolet k30 or yeezys. girlfriend said in case i take the car there will be more costs every month. so i took the shoes. its a gift. what can i say?? nice girlfriend, crazy stupid boyfriend? whats next? hmmm, ps 4, oculus rift? its hard to be 36 !!! im not  a real sneaker collector. i like nike 180´s and some jordan. but thats it. in germany its sooo hard to find yeezys, u can get lots of replicas inported from the uk. its hard to see someone trys to fix the toebox of a fake and see videos of the new yeezybay.com when u spend so much money for a real one.

its hard to see someone trys to fix the toebox of a fake and see videos of the new yeezybay.com when u spend so much money for a real one.

makes it even harder to believe you spent that much money on a sneaker lol. it was a gift tho so I don't blame you but I probably woulda took the car lol

so... why are u here in this forum???

ok. im nuts? but i didnt pay, so....what?

flaming-kick-to-the-neck.gif

If yeezy bay isn't making replicas anymore, what site would be my best bet? There are way too many options. Thanks in advance!

$3.8 is not worth it for a pair of yeezy 2s at all lol 

ive seen people selling Air Mags for that price (vnds) and i would pick McFly over Yeezy any day 

$3.8 is not worth it for a pair of yeezy 2s at all lol 

ive seen people selling Air Mags for that price (vnds) and i would pick McFly over Yeezy any day 

word Mags woulda been a way better gift plus what girls you know that got 3.8 to blow? u gotta be rich to even know girls like that lol

air mags are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn ugly!!! sorry!

but ill tell my girl. christmas is near...

Hi.

New to this forum so go easy.

Was hoping if someone could tell me which Nike Air Yeezy 2 replica's are the best right now and which site is the most trusted.

Thanks

just a tip for everybody, slightly used pairs seem to go for considerably less then DS pairs (like thousands less) so look for worn pairs before you complain about em being too much. and if you have to have em deadstock you can't really complain about pricing

these new new yeezybays there making omg, we thought it was hard now yano. They fixing the toebox, size tag. Its gameover unless your actually smart.

Back
Top Bottom